The Oldest, Saddest Fluffy (by Booperino)

A fanart of The Oldest Fluffy (author_jberg360)

Poor old fluff :sob:

54 Likes

dfg1

7 Likes

I call shenanigans, the oldest fluffy was over 900 years old and died getting huggies from Ivan. It was a fine death, celebrated with many tears and much vodka. ; )

9 Likes

lmao i remember that XD ok second oldest

4 Likes

Oh wow, it’s perfect! Poor little guy

5 Likes

I see it as a metaphor–this fluffy represents the collective suffering and sorrow of the fluffy species. He’s basically the fluffy version of Despair of the Endless, if you’ve read Sandman.

That white fluffed sex freak–William or something like that–is, of course, Desire.

3 Likes

Don Worry.
I adopt you.And give:
:house_with_garden: a home
:spaghetti: sketty
:soccer: toys

4 Likes

Might be the oldest, but it’s still a stoopid baby

4 Likes

Extraordinary, although I imagined him with way more medical paraphernalia

2 Likes

I thought it was a root vegetable.

2 Likes

Essentially the company doesn’t get to credit their life extender shots for fluffy keeping it alive if it’s on a ventilator. And after 20 years they built up enough pr that of it dies it dies. Also trying to change those sticky heartbeat monitors would peel its skin off like a banana.

4 Likes

Can’t imagine wanting a fluffy in my life for more than an hour, let alone years.

That thing is 100% ready to die, just look at that expression.

1 Like

Sad little ballsack. ):

I’msorrypleasedon’thitmeamgoodcommenterscreeeee

2 Likes

And I’ve got a Death of Fluffies, so that’s Death covered too.

1 Like

Poor lil guy, but alas, one must suffer for all to gain the reward. I would love to just lay with him though, gentle pet for old man

1 Like

So old and skin so dry

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s time to make some crispy fluff rinds.

3 Likes

Shaved fluffy because he was a shitty bratty dick head: funny as hell!!!

Bald Fluffy because of age: I must respect you, because that is the right thing to do

1 Like