The Path # 41 (by: FallenAngel)

path41

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

117 Likes

Aww no fite ?
And Goldie is still a cunt I see, business as usual there.

9 Likes

Its coming :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

jaws music intensifies!!!

5 Likes

And im doing a short as well for halloween hope to finish it around Nov

4 Likes

I should stop being lazy and start drawing again.
I got a few halloween pics i wanna do.

3 Likes

Bleed them all. Make it hurt. Make. It. LAST

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

wait can you explain the 5th panel with Goldie thinking? I don’t understand at all

5 Likes

I’m waiting for blue smarty and good smarty to start talking and blue being intelligent enough to realize good smarty is a better leader.

3 Likes

She is planning to use the horny stallion to mess up her old “ugly” babbehs infront of her ex mate showing her point : that everything bout her is pretty and nothing else!

And partly excited her new mate would gave her more “pretty” babies that she wanted

6 Likes

What a cunt.

1 Like

Seems unlikely, since Blue and Green have very different definitions of smartie. Green sees himself as a servant of his herd, helping them thrive. Blue sees his herd as his servants and expects them to cater to his every whim.

If anything, Blue would look down on Green for being weak.

3 Likes

Idk, blue seems juuust intelligent enough to figure out he’s being used if green says so. He wouldn’t have put up with the grey enfer for as long as he has otherwise.

1 Like

Used by gray? Hmm, I didn’t interprete it that way, I’ll have to go back and re-read. I may have missed a page or two.

no used by shitty mummah, i’m just saying he put up with grey as long as he has for a reason.

1 Like

Nepotism ?
The two are brothers, so he cares just enough about his retard brother.

2 Likes

Oooh, yeah. Well, Blue doesn’t seem like the type to admit he got fooled, but maybe…

ooh, that’s cool! to be honest she seems very smart, just antagonist

1 Like

Did the babbeh, shit on the smarty leader?

1 Like