path46

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

136 Likes

Now step on the baby!

11 Likes
13 Likes

I don’t think he’ll kill his son, even if it’s a little poop.

14 Likes

Yeap because that would make him kind of evil and his Name isn’t Josef sooo no routing for the evil guy here

5 Likes

I mean I will not say the beating wasn’t nice but I hoped for a more intense battle with more ripping and tearing?

That smuck face I get sooo hard Early Vegeta fibes from it but not the Regular one but the DBZ Abridged Vegeta

2 Likes

babbeh jumps in to help

10 images taken seconds before disaster

8 Likes

Now, I get that the bestest has an overinflated ego, but he’s literally begging for a smackin’.

Though I don’t think his dad would kill him, he seems better than that. Probably a small tap will suffice to send him into a fit of crying and out of the “fight”.

At the same time, he could go down the “making an example” way, but it would seem off character imho.

5 Likes

Actually its bout what his dumb mom talk to him earlier, they are initiating that plan

5 Likes

Dis gon be gud.

3 Likes

I foresee One Eyed Jack giving the lightest tap and knocking Blue onto his fat stupid back

He’s done it once, likely he can do it again

8 Likes

Oh he’s so widdle and serious! Bestest…you’re fur is about to become black and blue!

Just kidding, I think the good smarty is too kind to actualy really hurt the babbeh

4 Likes

A dastardly plan worthy of Wily E. Coyote I am sure lol.

2 Likes

Just about what I expected. What is the blue shit stain gonna do? Green is a fully grown adult and harden fighter, while the brat is just a sack of fat and entitlement.

Green fluffy wouldn’t hurt the blue brat, because he’s a good guy, I’m betting he is just gonna push him, like at the beginning.

4 Likes

Ascend to Super Fluffy 3.

“AN DIS AM… TU GU… EBEN FUW-FUH BEE-YAUND!”

And then he screes for twelve pages as he powers up.

5 Likes

Gonna be a wet blanket and say panels 1 & 2 don’t differ enough to justify them being separate panels, and panel 3 lacks the weight and/or follow through to add to the impression of the hoofing. Panels 1 + 4 + 5 would tell the story of THE HOOF better without 2 and 3.

Also reminds me of that mega hoofing in the end of Swindle’s Just Trying to Make It series.

3 Likes

hakai

2 Likes

And adult can’t fight another adult so you send a baby to fight an adult… fluffy’s logic at it’s best!

3 Likes

What does that name have to do with anything? Is that a JoJo ( :face_vomiting:) reference?

1 Like

No doctor Josef Mongola a Charakter from @BFM101 beautiful work

1 Like