The Path # 47 (by: FallenAngel)

path47w

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

124 Likes

Time to kill bestest. Or is it another trick?

13 Likes

You fucking bestest. Good thing the herd aren’t idiots who leave foals unattended. Right?

Also, I like Sarah. “Ei dummeh!”

16 Likes

His shitty mom had a mess and sick idea and she told her bestest what to do while they cause a distraction but seems she’s have herself in a tight spot.

9 Likes

Mary is lookin after the foals (the fwuffy fwen).

7 Likes

Look out, that fluffy in the first panel is going super-saiyan!

And now I have compared a fluffy to one of the coolest moments in anime*. I have brought dishonor to myself, my family, and my Emperor.

*The first time Goku goes Super-Saiyan, to be precise. Also, my phone autocorrected golu to Goku, which is both hilarious and awesome.

6 Likes

Been a while, but it was worth the wait. …Oh no, I think I know what the pink bitch and blue shitstain’s plans are! They are gonna lure the sex-crazed idiot to the good fluffy herd’s foals! But I’m not worried, there are others to defend the foals. I hope the bitch’s plan fails and the blue brat pays the price for it.

1 Like

Been busy with work, but will try to do next pages as it goes.

5 Likes

I understand IRL stuff and the like. So how accurate was my prediction?

3 Likes

Its close :grin:

3 Likes

Well the babies are probably holograms to fool these clowns, so I think it wouldn’t matter anyway

3 Likes

I hope the grey one dies a slow and painful death

5 Likes

No he was pertaining to the good smarty’s children thats with them, the 3 foals.

Nightstar was the only hologram.

2 Likes

“Then the war did soon engage!
‘Twas woman to woman and man to man!
Shillelagh law was all the rage,
And a row and a ruction soon began!”

3 Likes

Oh right. Forgot about them

2 Likes

Is derped going to dick a hologram? I feel like the derped brother is going to dick a hologram.

5 Likes

Sarah: Oi, dick’ead

5 Likes

Well, that sick little shit’s gonna find himself in a real pickle when he finds out that baby isn’t as solid as that sick fuck would’ve liked. Wonder if he might complete what he intended to do with that fat ass.

2 Likes

I hate to break it to you, but I’ve made that joke several times already. Dragon Ball references are practically half of what I do here.

The other half is Discworld references. See my description in my profile?

Here’s a question for you, though: which soundtrack do you prefer for Goku popping his Super Saiyan cherry: the original, Faulconer, or Kai? Because each one has a different vibe going, it completely changes the tone of the scene.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s talking about the fake Nightstar, but rather the good herd’s foals. Which, of course, are going to be well-protected, to the horny idiot’s detriment. Not sure why Fatboy’s leading him there, what he and his nasty mom discussed, but we’ll find out!

1 Like