path48-w

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

123 Likes

Yaaay Jet! ^^ I really hope what he threw is a rock and not a tooth lol
The fight style and ideas are so cool

14 Likes

Sure it is but a little bit one sided to be a interesting fight. @FallenAngel007 Robert E. Howards books are a really good read and study for impactfull fights.

5 Likes

Yeah! Fluffies biting are rarely seen unless they are a cannibal fluffy who randomly has shark-level-of-sharpness teeth. But it makes no sense they wouldn’t use them! After all, they tear open trashbags, eat roots and sometimes bones, it always baffles me when they usually can’t even hurt a human despite that.

Glad to see some bite action here.

I’d wait to see how the two stallions fare before saying that.

As of now, we’ve only seen the smarty just thrashing the other with a single slap (admittedly, besides some ZA HANDO meme power) it felt really onesided. The mares, on the other hand, are more balanced. The orange one only bit off some of Goldie’s fluff, not exactly heavy damage.

But I have to agree that with the foreshadowing of the green smarty’s herd being “experiments” I indeed feel like the fight will be truly onesided.

10 Likes

I have read some stories in the last few weeks and there were some more were they could finally draw some drops of blood from a human. So it becomes more frequent but I still would say that they still would fail miserable when the person were some denim Jeans and some Working boots.

4 Likes

Oh most definetely. I was talking more about bare skin of course. Leather, jeans and even a thick sweater would be probably too much already.

4 Likes

And if the human is pissed the two drops of blood would not safe a fluffy… Only prolong it’s suffering

3 Likes

I always imagine fluffy teeth to be flat, so they are good at grinding but not at cutting
Also as an owner of a cat, I can confirm cat bites, unless the cat is in murder mode, are not that painful and most of the times you don’t draw blood even if they bite harder, so it makes sense they can tear open a bag but for humans it’s just a bit of pressure or little blood

5 Likes

As owner of cats myself I know the feeling. Though I had one who, when we had to comb his fur to avoid knots, would bite so hard I had to use ski gloves to hold him down. Believe you me, I would still feel the pressure. You are lucky if your cat doesn’t draw blood when he bites, heaven knows one of my current ones does ;_;

Though with fluffy teeth I myself imagine them being flat, human skin isn’t exactly tougher than trashbags and when I look at my hands I realize my veins are really close to the surface. Like, I imagine a fluffy biting around the area might easily rupture them. Obviously not calling for dismemberment but might give a human pause/force them to tend to the wound to avoid infection/further blood loss/potato.

Of course, the idea was bites in a fight or flight situation, not “no touching toy” ones. Besides, even with the added defence against hands, shoes and boots are still more than enough to incapacitate a fluffy, am I right? Plus, you know, fluffies aren’t known for their innate ferocity, anatomic knowledge and so on.

Tl;dr while I’d expect a fluffy to be able to harm a human, there would be a 99% chance of the hoomin simply punting the offending fluffy into the null zone/grab hold of them and restrain them. This is not a “fluffies would kick a human’s butt” rant. Just considerations about their bites.

3 Likes

To me, it’s not about the fight with Goldie, it’s about her comeuppance for being a grade a cunt. S0 Jet is the name of good herd leader, I hope he gives the go-ahead because, he gave Goldie mercy by simply exiling her, but she went out of her way to hunt down and kill the foal she abused.

3 Likes

Wrong fluffy lol, happens to the best of us

Light blue fluffy is herd’s Smarty, idk if he has a name
Jet is the one-eyed green best boi™

Well, both of the bois are good fluffies

3 Likes

You’re goddamn right.

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: start the mortal combat theme

3 Likes

Saraaaah, fuck her uuup!

3 Likes

Time for some Emerald splash.

3 Likes

Also getting strong anime vibes or is it just me

2 Likes

Top 10 Anime appearances with Epic dialogue.
Number 10

1 Like

Anime music continues to intensify

1 Like

Attack you two!! Great job Jet and orange mare!!

2 Likes

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!

3 Likes