The Path # 49 (by: FallenAngel)

path49

<<Prev | >First< || Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

124 Likes

Okay but when is one going to go super saiyan?

9 Likes

Finally some balanced fighting. “kill each other you little Kackratten” in a quite voice all my goober coin on the one eyed

6 Likes

I liked the headbutt duel.

Also, the word “toughie” really applies to these two.

10 Likes

[Ticks “Durable” off the checklist]

3 Likes

Yellow would actually be good in Greece’s Green’s herd. Shame he’s antagonist

Edit: autocorrect named to fluffy lol, but it’s pretty dumb… Hm, maybe some future babbeh ;))

4 Likes

Oh hell Nah. Jet beat his ass

3 Likes

Aggressively dooting Mortal Kombat Theme on a kazoo

6 Likes

This is a far more even fight than I thought it would be, perhaps due to Green being blind in one eye. This looks like it will end up as a battle of endurance, since neither of them is complaining about ‘wowstest owwies’ like most fluffies seems to do in a fight soon after it starts.

I hope Green pounds Yellow into the dirt in a bloody, bruising fight for them both.

1 Like

Now I love over the top sound effects, and still I struggle with accepting ”poot”, ”poot” as the soundtrack of hoof to hoof combat >_>

2 Likes

I find quite hilarious how everyone read this page with such epic music on their heads, and then I’m looking at the first panel and get Seraphim On the Ring a.k.a. Cutie Angels in auto-play xdddd

FIGHT!! >:v

1 Like

Meanwhile Cassandra just chiling with a fuckhuge bag of popcorn and bucket size cola cup, enjoying the show

3 Likes

Like the Deep sea king vs PuriPuri Prisoner…

3 Likes

I kinda imagine duel of the fates playing on a kazoo and slide whistle as the two globs of fur bounce off one another

1 Like

Anyone else see imp man fight scene here??? No just me?

2 Likes

Oh man the poop! Poot! Poot! “Fast” hoofsie boopin :rofl:

2 Likes

Shit! That was bad ass!

2 Likes

Both are good fighters, I like it.

2 Likes

RIP HIS BALLS OFF!!

2 Likes

Honestly, I think Scar is more fitting than Green

2 Likes