For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

120 Likes

I sense an ass kicking coming on.

12 Likes

baby fight! baby fight!

23 Likes

My money’s on the green one.

3 Likes

Kinda wish that this fight concludes with the “bestest” somehow falling onto Dug’s dick and the bitch turns around just in time to see guts/jizz explode out it’s mouth.

9 Likes

Lardo baby vs Yellow haired baby. round 1, FIGHT!!!

2 Likes

That spoiled little bestes better get what’s coming to him.

3 Likes

CALLED IT!

Look at that mouth on the blue shit stain, talking so much shit even for a shitrat. Okay, my new prediction! It isn’t the mare who’s gonna beat the ever-living shit out of the sex-addicted idiot, the foals are! they learned how to properly fight from the adults of their herd, or The mare will kick the sex idiots ass, while the Foal beats the shit out of the blue late-term abortion.

1 Like

BEAT HIM UP LITTLE ONE
KNOCK HIS EGO DOWN!!!

1 Like

FOAL FIGHT!

Let’s get ready to RUMBLE!

3 Likes

Oh shiiiiit
seagull oh shiiit jpeg

2 Likes

It’s a shame dummy doug has abhorrent sexual urges, id like the whole Patrick star fluffy if he wasn’t, you know, a ped.

2 Likes

Who is the mare, then? For some reason I see her and think of a shy manga/anime character. Might be the hair.

3 Likes

Yas.

1 Like

Yup he will and he will scream like a moron before he dies.

2 Likes

She is Mary , she was a few days new member of the herd before the start of the story, she will tell the herd of her story in the aftermath.

Ever since bitch Goldie dump her “ugwy” babbies, she is the one taking care of them.

3 Likes

I hope that blue little shit dies in the most gruesome way possible, so I can say the line

1 Like

We were watching children fights…

This is going to be THE BATTLE OF THE GODS!!!

1 Like

You go mary!! protect those babies

1 Like
2 Likes