The Path # 64 (by: FallenAngel)

path64

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

107 Likes

Cassandra’s one sneeze away from a wardrobe malfunction.

19 Likes

I think we all appreciate it as well lmao

9 Likes

Quick! Spread the pepper!

LOTS OF PEPPER!!!

:smiling_imp::wink:

11 Likes

:telephone_receiver:

Hello, Horny Police? Yeah, it’s NobodyAtAll again…

14 Likes

Here we go again… Dammit Cassandra, I just got out…

bild

13 Likes

HEY HEY SHUSH SHE WILL HEAR YOU

4 Likes

Aside from Cassandra but Dug looking a lot more of a monster having not only killed Mary’s foals and mate but almost rendering her infertile all because of his brain-dead horndog ways. Him and his brother both deserve to lose their speschul wumps ( I think Mary already crushed Dug’s tho )- wonder how Dug is dealing with the loss of his reason to live?

Panel four, for a minute I thought it was Nightstar talking and got mighty confused XD

3 Likes

Looks like the little family’s getting bigger, bit by bit! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Jesus, you think you’ve found the worst shit in this story then Dug turns out to be even worse.

Someone needs to grab him by the back legs and crack him like a towel

6 Likes

She’s cosplaying as "April O’Fluff’ from Teenage Mutant Ninja Fluffies.

Also: feed Dug to the garden.

4 Likes

(inhale)

Okay here we go again. A uterus cannot be damaged by excessive fucking. Even in humans, which have proportionately large penises due to generations of selective breeding to have magnum dongs, it is almost impossible to reach the cervix with penile penetration, and as such it is completely and utterly impossible to reach the uterus at all, much less damage it. Now consider fluffies, which have normally-proportioned dicks like any other animal, and the notion of uterine damage from dicking is even more absurd.

As much as I am enjoying this story so far, that specific part feels like shock value for the sake of shock value. Yes, “grrr it’s just fiction, it’s just fluffies” and all that, but remember that it is entirely possible to tell a compelling story without just throwing in whatever sounds the most tragic.

Disclaimer, this is meant as constructive criticism, not as an attack on the entire abuse genre, and it’s sad that I have to type this disclaimer in the first place, but I’ve had enough people accusing me of being a “rabid hugboxer” or whatever that I still need to specify that I’m not picking fights.

Anyway. FallenAngel, your story is still very nice, I’ve enjoyed it so far, and I’m intrigued to see where it goes. Best wishes.

6 Likes

I have to agree with everything here.

Personally, I needed no extra cookie points to like the (almost) perfect fluffy herd, nor did I need anymore to dislike the sex-crazed, miscarriage-inducing foal-rapist.

It kind of ticked me off aswell, giving me the “I get it, Scar’s herd is superior physically AND morally, their rivals are the worst fluffies in the 'hood” knee-jerk reaction.

Which is not saying I am not enjoying the story or the ossum possum art style. It just made me go “Ugh, I get it, mom!”.

3 Likes

Well only one of Dug’s nut was wreak but dont worry he will get what he deserved. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

screams
MORE PEPPER!!!
I SAID MORE PEPPER !!!

:smiling_imp::wink:

2 Likes

Then again, if pepper doesn’t work and she won’t sneeze, then maybe…

liberally spreads itching powder all about

1 Like

No, you turn off the air conditioning. Simple.

1 Like

covertly turns up the thermostat to somewhere between “St. Tropez” and “Cairo, Egypt”

2 Likes

SHUT THE FUCK UP! WE NEED TO BE QUITE FOR THUS PLAN!!

1 Like

Why? It didn’t work.