5 Likes

I love this herd

4 Likes

Always nice to see your content :smile:

Yay! It’s here. Love this comic. :smiley:

1 Like

Yay! The end is nigh!

2 Likes

The forest would definitely have new challenges, yet some of the problems that would exist in an urban setting wouldn’t be an issue… but that’s also vice-versa…
So I guess it’s just a matter of how quickly they can adapt to change.

1 Like

No harm will come to this herd, I think Cassandra has a Spectre Gunship to use for overwatch for this herd… Since they are apparently far more advanced than the regular fluff… (X2) 30mm Chaingun, 120mm Cannon, and 25mm Autocannon…

1 Like

Yup, then the epilogue will commence for Goldie :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

If you aren’t careful this is gonna be some One Piece level shit. The dedication you show is unreal and I love the comic.

1 Like

“Here’s your new owner, @BFM101.”

2 Likes

“Alright Goldie, so the plan we’re gonna start by cutting off all your legs, then your tail, then your ears. Then we’re gonna shave you bald, no reason, just fuck you. After that I’ve got the dirtiest, smelliest, shit coloured Alicorn I could find ready to fuck you silly.

Oh don’t worry about having ugly foals, it’s not gonna matter. The only thing you’re gonna be eating from now on are your kids so I wouldn’t put too much effort into giving a shit about appearances you self-righteous little cunt.”

2 Likes

:laughing:

*Samantha secretly written all it down.

1 Like