The Path # 69 (by: FallenAngel)

path69-layer

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

106 Likes

He had no neck. He is a muscle.

11 Likes

Appropriate: #69 and he’s complaining about his balls.

12 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

Woah, Bitchy’s owner is loaded to have her own bodyguard, yet has that sad sack for a “boyfriend.” Welp, I wonder what’s in store for Bitchy!

4 Likes

Nope James not her boyfriend, but an employee in her breeding farm. Who currently at the top of the game.

9 Likes

Oh no! What will happen to baby?

Maybe the good smarty has worthwhile genes? Or would be worth adopting?

5 Likes

Wait and see she’ll have her babbehs soon :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Oh, I don’t care about her. I mean the alicorn baby and Scarface the smarty.

5 Likes

This made me laugh. Thank you

2 Likes

Love these characters! As an aside, though, there’s a typo in third panel, should be “after she bear[s]” her kids.

I only mention it because I’m not even sure a fluffy could “bare” her children [somehow cut their fluff off?], but its probably a bad idea. Which means a fluffy has certainly tried it, granted.

5 Likes

Oh them! That’s on the next page soon :blush:

4 Likes

Another page of Cass curb stomping the guy and showing off her physicality while the fluffie bitch looked on in horror would have been nice.

But this is okay too.

3 Likes

Oh god they’re going to all be light blue ones arnt they?

3 Likes

As long as they inherit that 𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓱 mane.

4 Likes

I have a feeling he’ll see his kids sooner than he thinks.

2 Likes

Bronson seams pretty cool :+1:

2 Likes

Oh my~ Bronson Give me the Daddy Vibe~

2 Likes

Top of the game or not, he fucked up in spoiling Goldie. I’m betting he’s either going to get fired or after being told on how nasty Goldie was to a beautiful alicorn he won’t be as much of a hugboxer.

3 Likes

Has plan! Raise all the babies, whether “pretty” or “ugly”, to love each other and hate Goldie. Maybe also harmlessly dye a few of the “good”-colored ones to a “bad” color while they’re still blind, for extra sting against Miss Elitist, but not enough to ruin the “color doesn’t matter” Aesop once they open their eyes.

1 Like