The Path # 68 (by: FallenAngel)

path68

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

102 Likes

Come on now Jimmy, there’s people that’d pay good money to have Cass treat them like that.

But seriously man, you’re as dumb as your Fluffy which actually makes you dumber.

30 Likes

Goldies’ mother is a thicc redhead too? Gotdayum, that’s hawt, oh, look, someone’s getting the nutcracker special…

Resumes oogling Goldie’s mother

:open_mouth::no_mouth::open_mouth::no_mouth::open_mouth::smirk::wink::blush:

9 Likes

a ball stomping good time

4 Likes

I really enjoy the way you draw facial expressions :purple_heart: yesss Cass beat his dumbass!

4 Likes

A nut shot like that followed by a solid knee to the jaw is not going to leave much, if any, fight in most guys.

Cass is free to pretty much have her way with him now, so to speak.

That spoiled mare was not expecting this.

2 Likes

Been playing KOF XV?

2 Likes

harder mommy~ I mean what-

the look on Goldie’s face is priceless tho lol

2 Likes

Goldie’s face says it all. :smiling_imp:

bild

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: sadly no just basic fight move I seen on anime and manga. But saw those on kof as well

4 Likes

Oh Samantha yes a well known fluffy breeder, she will soon pops in ,in future stories

3 Likes

Ooo!
Cassandra going “boss-mode!” Love it!

1 Like

I missed it earlier, but I think she nut stomped him in the last panel too.

1 Like

Nobody insults her father and those who are closed to her.

2 Likes

Dude’s getting curb stomped and I’m here for it.

Anyway, Goldie 's world is going to continue to shatter, I’m sure on the much.

1 Like

You know if that plays In the US there is a fifthy fifthy chance that she owes him now millions with there weird and over the top laws

1 Like

Considering he put his hand on her first he’d get sent to prison and she’d probably be viewed as a hero for thwarting the toxic man.

3 Likes

And I have a feeling that there isn’t a prison that could hold her.

2 Likes

100% correct. Look at the situation as would be presented in court: A man attempted to physically assault a woman, on her property, while she was doing a courtesy to him by returning his worthless pet, all based on the word of a retarded bio toy. Who she has recorded evidence that she didn’t hurt, but only assisted in resetting her limbs, an injury caused when Goldie tried to KILL the baby Cass had just adopted. The man’s prison sentence would be bad and the settlement from the civil suit would be worse.

2 Likes

Is this what I look like when I am an official adult? A hot red head?

3 Likes