The Path # 67 (by: FallenAngel)

path67

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

124 Likes

Major back fire on the big bitch’s plan.

16 Likes

Then along comes this worm assistant district attorney who turns the recorder off and says if I don’t sign their confession, they’ll kill my mom. I break his arm in three places and I sign it.

10 Likes

And this is why we don’t put our hands on people children-how gosh darn childish do you have to be to hurt someone over a fluffy

8 Likes

James is those typical overacting hugbox moron who only believe what his fluffy say,noted he isnt the owner just a trainer.

The person with him is the owner.

12 Likes

Speaking as my oc: I would kill for her

Speaking as me?: I would still kill for her

4 Likes

Whelp… At least there’s a Fluffy Doctor at hand to fix the Hugboxer Trainer

3 Likes

Oh god

3 Likes

It would have been funny if he wasn’t and goldy said that she hurt her but James said what ever

5 Likes

She looks like the type to say “Did you know the average amount of bones in one man’s hand is 27? And did you know that I know how to break each and every one of those bones slowly and very much so painfully?” While looking at the trainer a death stare

4 Likes

Looking forward to the incoming video evidence. That mare has done many a sin…

2 Likes

Well, I hope Cass’ friend kicks his dumbass to the curve along with bitchy, if he loves fluffies so much he can have the worthless pink bitch all to himself, let’s see how long can he stay hugbox traying to cater to the pink pig’s every whim.

1 Like

time to assault strangers over words yaay

1 Like

Haha totally

1 Like

I think that hugboxer will end up with the ass where his head is supposed to be.

2 Likes

quote from where?

Looks like it’s time for:

2 Likes

she can spy on fluffies, can’t see bring some kind of record to light so the owner sees all what that bitch did?

4 Likes

Man she should have just done rip and tear at that point

1 Like

Helpful tip: if someone grabs your arms or legs twist the limb towards their thump hard.

Okay, hopefully he wise up and not cause trouble. Though I have a feeling he’s going to dig himself deeper.

3 Likes