The poop hole (Carniviousduck)

73 Likes

I absolutely love the utter degeneracy of the long term residents of the poop hole.

18 Likes

Sometimes I wonder what the fuck happened when I’m not on the site. Then I remember what fandom I’m in.

18 Likes

Ain’t it great?

6 Likes

The thing that gets me is they just won’t give them “forever sleepy” this is so much worse.

4 Likes

I’m gettin some mega Biding of Isaac vibes from this 0_o

5 Likes

That is actually so true

2 Likes

enfn’ a pile of shit

3 Likes

It may be a good form of punishment (or even torture), but the smell would be terrible (in addition to hygiene issues for the area in general) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

though if bad poopies got them in there, even more bad poopies could get them out again …

2 Likes

What a shithole

2 Likes

The purple mare trying to pose like Willem Dafoe in Platoon after getting shot.

There’s so much shit down there, I guess adding in some napalm wouldnt be amiss?

1 Like

And the little pink guy is trying to make a hole in shit!

1 Like

Fucking shit! The pink fluffy!

1 Like

You should see the south park episode “it hits the fan” this what i think about my reploes abd this post.

2 Likes

Oh, you think poopies are your ally. But you merely adopted poopies. I was born in them, molded by them. I didn’t see the light until I was already a big fluffy, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

3 Likes

Glorious. Absolutely glorious. This must be what the Bible means when it talks about heavenly raptures.

3 Likes

Detroit