The price of entitlement - 02 (Cmss for nO_Sketties_on_Tuesdays) (InfraredTurbine)

Second page for The price of Entitlement :v
original story by @no_sketti_on_tuesdays !
You can read the original story here!

So guys, as mentioned before, I won’t be taking comic commissions anymore, they’re closed indefinetely. These are just the commissions I had in queue being finished. Single pics prob I’ll still be taking (image covers for stories, or single pics in general), but I’ll let ya know. Prob I’ll only have time to work with these on weekends… Nah, def only on weekends :d

Hope ya’ll be well <3

non-important fact:

I found a really cheap nintendo switch to buy, and I’m finally playing zelda botw xD (prob about 10-15 minutes per day max :d (yeah, life be like that)
but today I could finally finish Va Ruta divine beast, which I couldn’t beat the first time I had a switch. It feels good to finally play it again, even if it’s a little ^-^ (It took me weeks to finally reach this b#tch)

82 Likes

Be thankful you didn’t try and fight the hardest Divine Beast first.
Took me forever to beat him.

And fantastic art as always.

2 Likes

Now I’m scared to ask which one

1 Like

Great art of a great story. Can’t wait for more!

I love the random “Yay! Our mother obtained substainance to keep us alive!” you threw in there.

13 Likes

Divine Beast Vah Ruta is a good one to go after first as you get Mipha’s special ability which helps a lot within the game, then Vah Medoh, then Vah Rudania and finally, Vah Neboris.

I wish you luck with finding all 900 koroks

Edit: BotW Checklist here, it helps

2 Likes

Now the Orange shit thinks he’s the top shit after being called ‘smarty’ for the first time. The hight before the fall.

2 Likes

I’m happy the red foal survived, that line was hilarious xD
Hope you have fun with your game! :3

3 Likes

Oh lord! I remember reading the other parts but not the beginning!

I just love how Tangerine doesn’t care nor gives a fuck about the well being of the foals and kicks the mummah in the face and stomps on that foal crushing it. Oh Tangerine, you deserved all the pain and suffering that you went on.