The Problem Ch. 8 (by fluffysomething)

You are Dr. Clarke Fields, and it looks like Princess’s “friends” are trying to hide something from you. You caught them hiding their own underdeveloped children behind themselves, and it confuses you. Why would they do that?

“Hey, look. I’m sorry, you two. I shouldn’t have made you eat your own babies, but you shouldn’t have given Princess ‘replication-huggies’ after I said not to. Next time, don’t. Okay?” You apologize, picking both Bestest Sickie Friends up and sitting them down in a pen filled with toys.

“It oh-tay. Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks an’ speshew-fwiend am su sowwy. Nu du it 'gain.” FV-0446 responds, raising its stubby arms to hug you and shuffling over to hide something.

“Also, I know you two have babies. And not just the ones you came here with, either.” You whisper to them, picking up FV-0446 and revealing the small, moving, blob-shaped babies.

“Nu huwt bay-bees! Pwease!” FV-7410 squeals, standing in front of the babies defensively.

“I won’t, but they need to get more… What do you guys call the ‘sickie-friend’ equivalent of fluffy milk? Oh, they need to get more ‘sickie-juicesies’ in order to grow up.” You explain, squeezing FV-0446 and FV-7410’s surface proteins until liquid starts coming out, holding a bottle under them.

“EEEEEEEEEEE! Owwies! Pwease nu gib owwies tu pointy-fingies!” FV-0446 cries, holding its special-friend’s arm until the bottle was full.

“I’m sorry, but I’ll have to do that until the babies can latch onto you by themselves. Now, I see a few ‘no-wake-up’ babies. Let’s pick them up first so we can feed the rest.” You say, picking up three very small babies off the floor and putting them in a bag.

“Bay-bees nu wakies? A-am we bad pawents fo’ bay-bees gu fowevew-night-nights? Waaaaaaah! Wan’ mom-mee bac!” FV-7410 questions, crying loudly and rocking back and forth on the floor.

“I know you want your mommy, but she’s too sick to look after you two right now. Speaking of things making your mommy sick, I should check on your ‘bad’ baby.” You nod to yourself, walking into your basement to check on the currently replication-incompetent baby Bestest Sickie Friend.

You are FV-0446, and you learned how bottles work today! You put them in the baby’s mouth, then they drink it! But, one of your babies accidently opened its eyes too early, and its eyes look funny, like it’s looking at two different things. What could be wrong with it?

5 Likes

It’s a dummy baby. Hope you’re ready for that love to be pushed to breaking point you piece of shit.

3 Likes