The Problem Ch. 9 (by fluffysomething)

You are a Bestest Sickie Friend, and you want to leave! The meanie mister put you in his house, gave you weird pokie-hurties, and now you can’t have babies anymore! You want a housie-friend! The thinkie-place talkies are so loud!

“Mistah! Wet big bay-bee gu nyow! Wan weave!” You demand, trying to kick the meanie mister when he puts you in a weird glass box.

“No. Now, my ‘special-friend’ got very sick because of you. Did you want that?” The meanie mister asks, kneeling down on the ground to face you inside the box.

“Wan housie-fwiend! Pwease… Am tuu woud…” You plead, tears almost coming out of your eyes as the thinkie-place talking sing a deformed version of a song you’ve never heard, but somehow know.

“I’m going to watch you. In fact, I’ll watch you break down due to your ‘thinkie-place talkies’. You’re the reason my ‘special-friend’ is currently holding onto life right now.” The meanie mister says, as the singing only gets louder.

You are FV-7410, and you are confused. Why does one of your babies look funny? It can’t talk or even peep or squeak. It only makes weird noises. You and your special friend both still love your baby, but you think it’s a big dummy sometimes. No, most of the time.

“Buh… Buh… Guh…” You baby mutters, bumping into a wall repeatedly until you run as fast as your stubby legs can take you to stop it.

“Nu! Bay-bee git huwt if du that!” You exclaim, standing in front of it as it bumps into you repeatedly.

“Speshew-fwiend, wha wong? Wha’ wong wit’ bay-bee?” Your special-friend asks, moving the baby over to a pen with toys.

“Bay-bee am dum-mee bay-bee. Bay-bee nu am bestesh, buh stiww gib juicesies an’ wub, since am wastest nyew bay-bee.” You sigh, patting your baby’s not-head and smiling the same artificial smile you always do when you’re around your baby.

“Guh, guh… Buhhh…” Your baby slurs, hitting itself over and over until it falls backwards.

You felt a weird thing towards that baby, even though it’s your last actual little baby, since the rest of your babies are big babies now. You don’t actually like it, but you feel you have to love it. You’d never tell anyone this, but sometimes you think about giving your baby forever-

You don’t want to finish that thought.

5 Likes