The revelation by TheShade

Author’s Note: I’ve felt like this story that recreationalsadist ( Always justified, always delicious) needed a touching ending for the fluffymart itself and someone need to see ‘the light’. That and I had this idea in my head and couldn’t sleep. So have this for funnies.

A blue sky sat above a small town as a small pillar of black smoke rose high into the sky, bending along with the wind the higher it climbed. The smoke was coming from a now burning flurrymart. Standing there, across from a woman named Lazzy, stood with an empty red gas can beside her. She stared blankly at the roaring fire before her, as if something holding her back was finally gone.

The woman kept watching the fire until she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her head turned and saw that it was the Octodad- err, the Wise Man. The Wise Man looked at her as if expressing his very thoughts to her before she spoke up.

“Yeah…yeah you’re right. I did this to…free myself, the sins I’ve felt from all those years.” She said as she turned her head towards the fire for a few moments before looking back at the Wise Man. “I know this isn’t for me, for the world, our planet…”

The Wise Man didn’t say anything as he silently listened.

“That night at the party…things happened, I don’t know what happened, but I’ve felt like I’ve seen the truth of it…the truth about those fluffy plagues.” she said as she looked at her hands, as if something was wrong with them. “The lives I took unknowingly. The deaths that those fluffies took, the food they ate that starved who knows how many people, they’ve brought illnesses to people and animals… It felt all so real…” Lazzy tighten her hands into fits before dropping them to her side. “Those ponies have no place in our ecosystem…they’re just a plague brought upon use for a price that people are happy to pay for with a smile! Anyone who try to protect those things are nothing but plague bringers” Lazzy yelled as she broke down a bit. “I don’t want my hands bloodied anymore…I don’t want this town anymore…” A tear rolled down her cheek.

The Wise Man used a handkerchief to dry her cheek. Once he was done, the Wise Man lifted his hand with a briefcase. Lazzy took it and held it close.

“Thank you…” Lazzy spoke softly, trying to fight back the tears. “Thank you for everything…”

The Wise Man placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around towards the parking lot and handed her a set of car keys.

Lazzy knew she had to push herself if she wanted to make a new change of life for herself, she couldn’t let her guilt get the better of her. She took the car keys and softly walked towards the parking lot. As she walked, a few firetrucks came and saw the burning building. In the window, from what can be seen from the smoke and fire, were fluffies banging on the triple panel glass, reinforced metal frame doors and siding to keep people from breaking in easily. A fluffy mother was holding up its foal as if in a plea to save it before a wooden beam fell upon the mother as the force broke one of the glass panels. The foal landed on the burning beam as it squeaked for its life.

Seeing it was a fluffymart, they got back in their trucks and drove off, yelling “Call us about a real fire!”

Lazzy soon came to a blue Subaru Outback, unlocking the car, getting in and dropping the briefcase in the passenger seat before getting in the driver’s seat herself. She started the engine as the radio came to life and started playing ‘Free Fly’. Lazzy soon drove the car to the parking lot entry as the Wise Man and her gave one another one last nod before Lazzy drove off. The two say a life’s worth of things before driving off towards the setting sun.

Note: Lazzy has legally changed her name to (removed) and wishes to be left anonymous. She just wishes to say she’s happily married to her wife and her two kids in (removed) city. -Fluffy Recovery Group, FRG.

5 Likes