The Search for Milk (Underbear)

Feral fluffy ponies that have been feral their whole lives or most of it are less trusting of humans but desperate times may force them to default to preprogrammed instincts. These ferals tend to have better manners which is often surprising to humans as most people encounter recent runaways and smarties.

Herds with bad smarties have been shown to be even less intelligent than average fluffies choosing to rely on the “leadership” of the smartie.

Runaways lack many of the survival skills needed to keep themselves safe and will often stay in human populous areas due to the familiarity. Studies have shown they choose poor nesting sites, beg more often, and are not mindful of the dangers humans pose.

previous
next

52 Likes

Could his prayers be answered? We shall see

5 Likes

Oh my gosh I love polite fluffies!!! He needs help. I want to give him help

8 Likes

Hm, I wonder if this a hint towards something that may happen down the line.

4 Likes

I love runaways who get their asses kicked by the real world after leaving.

1 Like

Dancie daddeh? That’s a rare one!

2 Likes

such a nice mannered lil guy! im rooting for ya cheif :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hopefully that soon mummah doesnt have a special freind and is willing to take on more babbehs, who knows if they all make it you might have the start of a nice herd going on :slight_smile:

1 Like

A kind stallion willing to give them milk, one at a time.

4 Likes

I am confused to what you meant…isnt that a mare at the end?

2 Likes

It is. I missed the text at the end.
(or a stallion looking for a nest for it’s special friend~? But more likely a mare.)

2 Likes

Me too… Good writing.

2 Likes

I’m enthralled by this poor new daddahs plight

2 Likes

Glad you like it