The secret romance. By ArisenLeaf

Most fluffies aren’t smart enough to utilize their degeneracy like us humans, most stories have them just stick it in where they know a hole is supposed to be and it usually takes a lot for them to figure out that the mouth is a semi viable option too

2 Likes

It also depends on style as often the tits only come in when they have milk and thus most mothers wouldn’t want to risk wasting their foals precious milk or getting their milky places dirty since their foals have to touch/suckle from those.

1 Like

It weirds me out how human shaped they are, but it would be interesting to see Timmy in this style

2 Likes

My brain assumed you meant ‘scenario’ when I read ‘style’ for a few seconds for some reason. xD

1 Like

Who the hell’s Timmy?

1 Like

Little Tim comic by Rescue_9~ at least that’s what im assuming.

3 Likes

I love how this is your first interaction on the website.

1 Like

Thank you it was an interesting read.

2 Likes

I haven’t been on this site in days,I log in and see this immediately :weary:

2 Likes

Could be worse. Compared to what’s actually in controversial this is nothing.

Hahaha,yeah,can’t be too sensitive to stuff in this community with Enfie babbehs and litterpals!
I like the way you draw eyes,I am looking forward to the rest of your Toby story :slight_smile:

3 Likes

stop-it-boner.-no-meme

1 Like

At this point it’s basically anthro, and should be tagged as such. 2¢

2 Likes

At what point is it Anthro? I don’t see you complaining on any other posts except mine every time.

I was in the middle of some things & wasn’t clear, yeah Lothmar was right.
That one has been one of my main reasons for checking here recently

1 Like

@ArisenLeaf …you drew their legs like they’re both in digitigrade fursuits with perfect human posture and they’re basically holding hands, what about this ISN’T anthro??

3 Likes

Alright then if that’s really the issue then why didn’t you complain about Rescue9’s Timmy?

He’s standing upright, walking on his hind legs and wearing clothes like a person. Yes it’s for the story, but somehow the visuals didn’t seem to bother you then, so much so you upvoted it.

Why should my fluffies be placed in non fluffy when you don’t even hold the same rules over others?

@ArisenLeaf … because that story centers on the wrongness occurring by tricking a fluffy into acting like a human boy, when he’s clearly a fluffy. YOUR characters act like HUMANS in fluffsuits, but you refuse to acknowledge this and double down on them being “regular fluffies”, when they neither act nor look like fluffies.

3 Likes

These are fluffies. They look like fluffies. They’re acting like fluffies.

This is what you keep insisting is fluffies. It’s not.

3 Likes

Still a fucking fluffy standing on their hind legs and yet your excuse is “It’s situational.” I literally just made my fluffies stand once for this post and now I have to be punished.

Only user who’s ever made this a complaint, yet you don’t give an example where my fluffies speak normal, walk on their hind legs, or even have any higher intelligence.

Again you’re the only user who’s ever made this complaint about my fluffies, why I acknowledge it now is because you’re actively trying to censor my content because it offends you.

Fuck off back to reddit.