The Shave-o-Matic (by SouthernKilling)

68 Likes

And now for the male demonstration. ~Knick~

12 Likes

Doubles as a DIY neutering kit.

14 Likes

Now that’s innovative thinking! :smiley:

7 Likes

Do you have the Schwarma blade attachment so you can shave off pieces as the heat lamps cook the exposed / freshly shaven flesh?

11 Likes

Get the fuck out of my swamp dude

3 Likes

How else am I gonna bang your mom?

3 Likes
2 Likes

As if you even need to ask.

3 Likes

Sorry, too used to pitching at Hasbio’s infomercial division.

1 Like

Whether you want it to or not!

The fluffy slips out of place sometimes!

2 Likes

Ha. You’re cold and ugly. Just like me, but colder.

1 Like

A more humane alternative to Foal For Skettie machines?
Skettie For Fluff. Either they voluntarily surrender themselves to the shelter or freeze. No flammable fluff to destroy a city block with after trying to eat a still-lit cigarette. Smarties can’t just keep knocking up Mares for as much as they can eat. Harder to force each other into place.

7 Likes

But what about da face? :thinking:

1 Like

I want Inshi to carve a schwarma Fluffy! YES!!!

3 Likes

@SouthernKilling is the holder rubber or has two parts and lock between the upper part of the fluffy?

Just curious cause the upper fluffy cant just fit in it by putting it on him :thinking:

1 Like

It can unlock, for a real chonker, but most fluffies are more fluff than actual mass, so they can squeeze through with minimal wrangling.

1 Like

Not needed for wool or meat fluffies. As a punishment, let them keep their face fluff, so they always remember what they’ve lost.

1 Like

I wanted to see some fluffy tears and misery, and you didn’t disappoint…

1 Like

I’d like to see a fluffy freaking out only because of the noise and discomfort, and after it’s told the punishment is over it looks down only then realizing the fluff is gone.

1 Like