THE THUNDER DOME (Decent_Cupid)

Do you have a particularly stubborn fluffy that the sorry box just doesn’t seem to work on?
Well fret no longer friend, introducing THE THUNDER DOME!

The thunder dome is the ultimate time out box that will have even the most stubborn and bitter fluffies submissive and begging for your touch.

THE THUNDER DOME takes advantage of some of a fluffy ponys natural fears, loud noise, water, and the dark. Also with panic inducing hurricane force winds. The water reservoir can also be loaded with ice cubes for a bone chilling rain. WARNING DO NOT PUT HOT WATER IN THE RESERVOIR YOU WILL DAMAGE THE THUNDER DOME ELECTRONICS AND VOID YOUR WARRANTY.

THE THUNDER DOME also comes with USB compatible computer system that will allow you to customize the sounds played through the thunder speaker, instead of thunder, why not fluffies screaming or dogs barking. The choice is yours!

ORDER ONE TODAY for $129.99 or 5 interest free payments of $25.99

65 Likes

I’d rather build them a pen out of cheap plastic fence and keep them out the house during the summer rainfalls.

6 Likes

If I order RIGHT NOW do I get a brand new ergonomic sorry-stick with built in lamp for beatings in the dark? A $30 value for FREE (shipping and handling not included)?

10 Likes

That a cool concept for a fluffy product :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Love it. It’s all the torture with none of the bruises.

6 Likes

capable of producing thunder sounds as loud as a 9mm handgun

Lmao bubblegum it’s time for your eardrum exploding. Get in the deaf chamber

5 Likes

Capable, you can turn it down.

2 Likes

When can i buy it? Does it come in different colors?

2 Likes

Amazing idea! I love inventions!

2 Likes

Cool product concept! Though maybe a night vision camera to see them scream in soggy terror would sweeten the deal.

5 Likes

I like it. Sounds good for an industrial setting for whatever profitable reason there might possibly be for deafening your fluffies

3 Likes

You know your technical details on this. Nice!

I wonder how many fluids you can use instead of water? Vinegar would lead to blindness and sinus pain. Urine is obvious. Gasoline could cause issues with the mechanisms. Nitric acid is its own barrel of fun. The watery part of tomato juice would turn the little shit off spaghetti.

Ooh, imagine making an awful mare give birth in there. Or treating it as an execution chamber for strays that turn up at your door. Or even use it for baths when your shitrat misbehaves! The water reservoir can handle some liquid lye soap, I’m sure.

I’m getting too many ideas. This thing is pure brilliance.

7 Likes

I meant to imply that they were NV because the inside is meant to be totally dark. I should have worded that better.

2 Likes

lol

3 Likes

UntiI I cIicked in, I thought this was some kind of fIuffy enigma/code taIker machine. xD

4 Likes

I’d buy this just as a nice little entertainment device, though I’d get a specialized one with a viewing window so I can watch it and it can watch me eat spaghetti in my nice warm, dry robe.
The easy viewing and torture of seeing me and whatever fluffies I deem pet-worthy being safe and dry would be worth the loss of the darkness fear factor.

2 Likes

out here if you left a fluffy in a storm the entire pen would be on the neighbor’s roof the following morning lol

2 Likes

Sounds like Oklahoma in springtime. Northwest of me, two towns got absolutely flattened recently.

1 Like

yikes! i feel like a fluffy left in THAT environment would get flung into the stratosphere

2 Likes

monetized abuse. didnt know that subgenre existed. i like it.

3 Likes