The Warm Gun Story Index

Hello,

Since I have accumulated far more stories than I had every thought I would, I have decided to aggregate them all in this post, with a description of each. Thanks so much for all the great comments and compliments on my work, BTW. They mean a lot to me! The community response has been so great, and I will continue to post work as often as I can.

Greg’s Farm- My first-ever fluffy story, originally posted under a different title on the Booru (a long, long time ago). Greg is a fluffy breeder, with a sideline in dealing with ferals. Neutralbox/Industrial Abuse in nature.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Hank’s Fluffies- As hugboxxy as I have ever gotten, Hank’s Fluffies is a mostly feel-good story of a man who breeds fluffies as a hobby. There is plenty of punishment, but nothing I would really call abuse.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Cheap and Cheerful- A tale of an angry young man who gets a bargain-priced micro-fluffy for companionship, and things do not go according to plan. Definitely a tale of abuse, though there is some hugbox-ish stuff in there.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Have Fun- Inspired by a stray art piece from Mexi, this tale is an uncomplicated story of an uppity foal getting some good old-fashioned torture.

Part 1
End

Assorted other Tales
That Evil Bitch A tale from the unpleasant end of the fluffy pony shelter
The Herd Provides- A fun tale of suffering, inspired by an illustration by Carniviousduck

5 Likes