They never stop chewing you out! Chapter Two [ Written by Kathi ]

An odd start to chapter two? When are my stories not odd?
Anyways, the person in Just hear me out- Is Marley. Why? Sh, Mint is a handful and I wanted Mint to have a fluffy friend that will also be bitten repeatedly but not killed, this is the route I went with.

“My name is Marley not Millie…” All he could say as he hugged his knees, the dress was not helping but it was one of the only things he was ‘allowed’ to wear, his sister, Emelia decided that for him. She… Wasn’t the same after the car crash, she always had some issues but she was there when Mom and Dad died, his ‘new name’ was Millie. She decided a sister was what she needed so he was forced into the role. He was currently locked away, in his room, without anything but the dolls his sister oh so lovingly gave him. Last she heard from her, she was gonna ‘fix’ him soon. He didn’t like the sound of that.

When the door had opened he saw the woman, teal dress and heels. “Hii, honey~! Come give your big sissy a hug.” He bitterly got up and did so, the woman nuzzling her face into the top of his head. “There we go… Now let’s go, it’s time for your big gift.” That he didn’t like the sound of but he didn’t have much of a choice, now did he? He had felt her wrap something around his eyes. “Don’t want it being ruined, so just hold my hand, sweetie.” Ugh, he did so, small step by step till it felt like they were going down into the basement, she only had fluffies down here before- Well with the screaming he heard, he could only guess such.

The strong metallic scent in the air was worrying, along with the rotting hints that he nearly gagged at, the blindfold got pulled off as Emelia had her hands on his shoulders. “I got all the needed tools for your surgery! You know how doctors can be greedy bastards…” She growled a bit, how they refused her and her darling little sister! God, they will see, they will all see!

Marley just stared at the bloodied table, a lump forming in his throat. This isn’t good, nono- “Emelia…” Was the only thing he could manage to get out. “I know, I know, I’m such a great sister! Just take a seat on the table and I will get everything ready for you, my sweet small angel~” She pinched his cheek, the moment she went to get anesthetic ready? He was booking it out of there, corpses of fluffies scattered all over, he can even recall a few of them, what their names were.

When Emelia heard the first door opened, she looked and noticed her beloved sister had ran off! Oh must be the nerves, that is always a reason for people running. “Get back here!” And now the chase was on, Marley was just running past all the rotting parts of the once living animals his sister tossed down here for who knows what reason. Some still alive, begging for sweet release of death with wan die being heard here and there.

The screaming from his sister could be heard still as she was just trying to offer ‘comfort’ to him which wasn’t all that comforting, the moment he was up those stairs? He slammed the door and locked it, she was banging on it. “Millie, open this door! We have to get this done so you can be who you really are!” He didn’t bother replying as he pushed a bookshelf to block the door in case she somehow managed to get it unlocked.

“Miwwie?” Dahlia, the new fluffy his sister had taken, was just confused, worried and scared a bit from all the sounds, looking up at the one she rarely saw. “Dahlia, shh.” He looked at her before the blocked door, she would torture this poor thing- He messed with the collar for a few moments before it fell to the ground, the corset was carefully undone as the fluff let out a pained gasp, it was so tight that it hurt, letting a soft huuhuu out as he lifted the pink fluffy up and was making his way out of the house.

He needed to go to someone- Most of the family just thought Emelia shipped him off… Who would believe him? Not Adelina, maybe Uncle Axel? He’s the next state over so that would be hard… Who is in the same state? “Miwwie, whewe we going?” Dahlia tilted her head as she looked at him. “It’s not Millie- Just… Call me Marley.” The fluffy only nodded. Wait- Venus may be a few hours but the best bet. Not family anymore since her Aunt ended it with his Uncle- But it’s the only person he can go to, everyone else would probably return him to her. Not wanting that he was off, the dress was a thing he hated but it was either that or some other dress, and going back inside to get a less… Puffy one would be like poking the bear.

He kept his head low with the fluffy in his arms, who just nuzzled into him, the dress was at least a comfort for her… By the time he got to the ex-family member’s house it was already nearly ten at night, knocking on the door as it opened up a bit for a second before fully. “Marley? Why are you-” She got cut off. “Please let me in.” He was just so tired, she stepped aside as he went and crashed onto the closest thing, which was a chair. “Marley you’re gonna need to explain yourself.”

My sister went insane, Ven, THAT’s all I wanna say…
“She’s your legal guardian, you know I can’t keep you for long…”
“Please, Venus, I don’t wanna go back.
“I… Fine, I will see what I can do, just… Get into some more comfortable clothes, I got some shorts and a shirt you can borrow till we can get you normal ones.”
… Thank you.” He sighed as he looked at the ceiling.
“So… Wheen did you get a fluffy?”
“This was Emelia’s. She mistreated all of her other fluffies so I took her with me.”
“Ohh boy… Mint is not gonna be happy.”
Mint?

As if on cue, the bloodthirsty fluffy had walked into the room, face a bit messy from her late night snack, a raw new york strip. “That’s… Mint, she likes meat. She also… Kinda killed Sweet Potato.” Venus rubbed the back of her neck as Marley and Mint locked eyes. “Well she ain’t getting near Dahlia.” But in turn- “Mowe snack nummies.” This was gonna be a bit of an interesting setup. Tossing more onto Venus, aren’t you life? Are you really gonna do this to her?

“Guestroom is already setup, you know where that is, you and Dahlia can stay in there, I will… Call a lawyer in the morning to see what legal grounds I got here, you are fifteen so I ain’t sure I got much.” She leaned against the wall, this was gonna be something, first Mint now a teen with a fluffy. “Thank you…” All the teen managed to say before he was off to first get dressed and second get some rest, he may need to get outta here in the morning if there aren’t any legal grounds.

3 Likes

Dahlia: exists
Mint: finally some good fucking food

1 Like

H onestly
Dahlia when it’s just her and Mint

1 Like