Third Wheel Part III (The Master Butcher)

I’ve seen some messed up stuff on this site. But this one hurts to read.

It’s brilliant, but it hurts. I’m hopeful for a happy ending but I fear Victoria may be too far gone.

5 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t help but think of these two.

10 Likes

How long until stuffy friend tells her to burn the house down?

7 Likes

Oh boy finally part 3 :smiley:

7 Likes

Jesus Christ, you’re great at it! Your people have a distinct look, yes, but they look like real people! Most fluffy artists shy away from that or just let them be what they be. Not that there’s anything wrong with that either, but your style makes these freaky talking idiot pets really seem like part of the human world!

4 Likes

Yes, it’s been a while lol.

1 Like

Thank you, that actually made me feel better about it.

3 Likes

I’m not a great artist, but if I may contribute an idea: make the lips curl downward when they’re frowning, makes it look a little less like they’re overjoyed.

Honestly that’s the only thing about your humans that gives me that “uncanny valley” feel, they’re very well done proportionally and are pretty appealing!

2 Likes

I genuinely feel pain when I see Victoria so sad and lonely. Like a burning in my chest. Like I’m being stabbed
why the fuck did I comment this? Idk it just helps me feel better.

Amazing art btw

6 Likes

I know that feel
Bring it in
*hugs via internet

4 Likes

Thank you. I needed a hug

hugs back via internet

3 Likes

i like master butchers people.

2 Likes

Awesome art style. The coloring reminds me of 90’s comic books!

3 Likes

Just GIVE THE PORE FLUFFY A SPECIAL FREAIND

1 Like

Its better than i would ever be

1 Like

I didn’t know skinwalkers liked to take care of fluffies

anyone play harvester from 1996? This author’s humans have that aura despite throwing a lot of hugboxer his humans are like a strange parody of people in 1950. It’s funny but strangely I like it

3 Likes

They’re not bad, it feels like I’m watching a retrofuture parody of the 50s, but I LIKE IT, it’s a different and interesting air, and as always, thanks for your work.

1 Like

My God, Victoria lost her mind and she’s great. he needs a fluffy psychologist!

1 Like

Humans are kind of difficult for me to draw. But I hope I can improve now that I started drawing again.