Third Wheel Part III (The Master Butcher)

Part 1

Part 2

126 Likes

Let it load

3 Likes

All I see is pdf

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know why the upload isn’t working now.
Wait, I’ll try to upload it again.

1 Like

The Fluffy equivalent of a cat lady.

10 Likes

. . .

The teeth and faces of the humans in the last panel give me ‘Imposters’ / ‘uncanny valley’ vibes. Like I think they’re not humans pretending to be human. xD

12 Likes

Sorry that it didn’t properly load at first. I had to get a new printer and apparently the scanning didn’t work properly.

2 Likes

Haha sorry, that’s just me being not that good at drawing people lol.

5 Likes

I was thinking the Osmand family. Same thing really.

8 Likes

I just love how the fluffy is dealing with rejection! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

At least she’s not painting with her feces and praising her imaginary ‘foals’ for their art yet. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I love your art. Your fluffies really look like cute little plushies.

But your humans…

…they scare me.

Click me

Don’t get me wrong, they’re not drawn badly, but they have uncanny facial expression compared to your fluffies, which makes them look weird.

8 Likes

those humans have some freaky faces

4 Likes

I am in love with your artstyle! Keep it up!

6 Likes

I really like how your comic is going so far, hope to see more soon

4 Likes

Alright I get I’m not that good at drawing humans. I didn’t think it was that bad, but now I’m looking at the pictures again, I see that it kind of is. :grimacing: I’m going to have to practice.

7 Likes

Expressions, hands and feet are hard. Just keep doing it and not stress about it. You’ll get there.

7 Likes

Thank you. Facial expressions with the mouth open are just the worst in my opinion haha.

5 Likes

I’m really invested in the mental and emotional degeneration of this fictional creature.

7 Likes

Nice, a follow up,hope she be given a special friend.

5 Likes