This is for fluffy commissions by Keeper_Of_Worlds

This is for fluffies as I always do commissions for free cause I don’t do art for money for personal reasons, this is my time guide for commissions.

I love creating art and want to get more experience with fluffies so please commission with as many ideas or ocs you want to, as you also get background and fluffies creation that I used as reference for my drawing I will include screen shots of the 3d model of commissions from different perspectives so you can use those references too.

10 Likes

I don’t get it. You haven’t done any art and you are posing about commissions (even if they are free). I just don’t get it.

5 Likes

Hes branding himself Dave is called marketing dave he needs to get known so he needs to make a something

2 Likes

Lol jk idk, crazy right?

1 Like

It Would feel wrong to cmsn a commic from you cuz it would feel like I’m taking advantage of you…also due to my lack of restraint with details my comic ideas tend to get…well big due to the detail.

1 Like

If you don’t take payment, isn’t it requests rather than commissions?

I’d definitely request you just… do more fluffy stuff, so we can see a bit better what you’re capable of. I don’t even know what boxes you’re comfortable with.

4 Likes

Id like to know what boxes your comfortable drawing too, that way I don’t request something you want to stay away from. The idea I have at the minute (fluffies playing Dungeons and Dragons) could fit in just about every box there is.

@3KindlyOnes Mine tend to start out kinda basic, then they just kinda…explode XD it sucks because I can’t draw my ideas, and can’t afford to pay someone.

2 Likes

You bring up a good point, like constructive criticism for this image portfolio above add fluffy examples to give a better description on your artstyle and stuff

3 Likes

Tell you what.

Lets keep it simple, i just want to see what fluffys look like from your art style so, how about we see a Talkie-Babbeh chasing after a ball in a saferoom. just so everyone gets a idea what kind of stuff to expect :glee:

5 Likes

I second this!

1 Like

Many people here (including me) would probably be rather uncomfortable asking for commisions from a person they don’t know, whose art style they’ve never seen, who did not specify which boxes they’re comfortable with, who joined five days ago, and who is offering to do things for free. A number of people here (including me) have probably run across a scam or two with a suspiciously similar setup. If you want practice, I’d recommend looking up some prompts - fluffy related or not - and then drawing those and posting em for everyone to see. No pressure for perfection, no worry on the part of the requester, and you get to choose what to do and what you might like. This community is built largely on trust, and trust cannot simply be built overnight. Make art for you, and share it. Have conversations. Write stories. Try to learn about the community naturally, and maybe don’t dump a rather haughty list of demands thinly disguised as questions. I’m not trying to drive you off or say that you can never be a part of this community - after all, I’ve said my fair share of questionable things and have come off as stalkerish at times, and many of the bigger names on this site have also had their questionable moments. I’m just trying to say that you should integrate into this community more organically, because so far, your interactions with the community have left a sour taste in my mouth. Most people here joined for themselves and not because of their interactions with others, as you seem to be. Do some introspection and evaluate why you’re here, and what you want to come out of being here. In general, we’re a very accepting community, but please excuse us for having some pause when someone who joined mere days ago begins their time here seemingly with a grudge already in place. If you prove yourself a pleasant member of our little community, rest assured we’ll welcome you with open arms. But right now, you seem to be forcing yourself into this place, and that often doesn’t turn out well. So, please: be yourself first and foremost. I’m looking forward to whatever you create, and I’m sure many others are too. We’ll support you as long as you respect this community and its members. Be you, make some art, write some stories, but do it for yourself first, and the community later.
Have a good.

3 Likes