Tingwe Wingwe Koo-woo Wimpah! (federalchemical1728)

i’v been playing Breath of the Wild & having an absolutely wonderful time, so i wanted to do something small for Crossover Episode, April 2024 Theme Event (i just realized it’s not even april yet slkdjskjdfhskjdfks)

i also got myself some paint pens. im not 100% sure how much i like them, but im still early on the learning curve (i got expensive paint pens & the first thing i did was draw a fluffy dressed as Tingle. someday i’ll be an example at the pearly gates of what not to do lmao)

((in other news i've been customizing some dolls))

now that i finally know what the fuck is going on in my brain, i’ve decided to just not fight it anymore. i’ve been picking up dolls at goodwill when i find them & i finally started customizing a couple of them, one is a horse/cow/alien girl & the other is a Big Booba Fish Lady. all my photos are on my phone, but these are the outfits i’m planning to make for them:

and about my future here on FC: i cant really make promises, but im probably not going to LEAVE leave, i’m just not gonna FORCE myself to produce more fluffy content when i dont have it in me. this is SUPPOSED to be fun akdkshdksdf

almost 2 years of fairly steady content is a lot. however i WILL let everyone know when i actually start posting stuff on patreon so you too can follow my Art Journey Back In Time (plus, i’m gonna start with the fluffy stuff so i can bury it early lol)

33 Likes

Adorable and brutal all in one.
And making outfits for dolls sounds neat.

And regardless of what the future may hold, you are one of my favorite artists on the site that that will never change friend. :heart:
I hope all is and continues to be well.

3 Likes

I fucking found them all.

Then I fucking found them all again in the next game.

Too many of the little korok fuckers…

1 Like