Tiny Lives (Part 12) by emo_trash

Part 11

Your name is Ellie, and as soon as you wake up, you are so, so, so, so excited!

It has been two bright-times since Mummah told you that you could have babies! You have been waiting so patiently, and now the day is finally here!

You leap out of your nestie with a spring in your step.

You hurry to make good poopies, and then you run to your nummies bowl!

This bright-time, Mummah has added some extra special nummies along with your kibble! She is the bestest Mummah ever! She even took the time to chop them up into little pieces so that you can num them easier!

Cooing happily, you chomp down on a few bites of carrot, and then some strawberry!

They both have a little bit of white powdery stuff on top. It must be sugar!

You touch your tongue to it, but then you draw back. It doesn’t taste yucky, but it’s not yummy either.

In any case, it doesn’t change the taste of the special nummies, so you num them happily.

The strawberry nummy was so tasty that it actually made the kibbles around it taste even yummier than usual! You wonder if Mummah knew that would happen.

After you finish all of the special nummies and half of the kibble, you get more and more excited!

Dummy is going to make you a soon-mummah!!

As you push his nummies-bowl over to him with your snout, you are shaking with excitement!

Last bright-time, Mummah said that Dummy didn’t need to take his “medy-sun” anymore, even though he is still sickies.

After a while, he started to have the biggest tummy-hurties, and he nummed his kibble for the first time in you-don’t-know-how-many bright-times.

You trot around excitedly as he nums. Slowly, you start to get a little bit of a funny feeling. Your thinkie-place gets a little bit hazy, and you get a warm, heavy feeling in your special-place.

Dummy is an ugly, bad, and dummy fluffy, but he isn’t a meanie, and he is your friend.

You are a little bit nervous—you really hope that he wants to give you special huggies!

You wanted to ask him before, but Mummah asked you to wait until this bright-time. She said that it was supposed to be a surprise.

After what feels like a forever, Dummy is finally done with his nummies!

You kick away his food bowl and jump around in front of him! “Dummeh! Dummeh!” you squeal. “Mummah said dat Ewwy an Dummeh can haf babbehs!! Dummeh, pwease gif speshew huggies tu Ewwy an make soon-mummah?”

Dummy blinks up at you from his fluffless face. He opens his mouth and makes some noises, but you can’t understand what he says.

You stop jumping. “Ewwy fowgot dat Dummeh nu can make tawkies wight now,” you mumble to yourself.

Well, to hell with consent, right kids?! *

You stand in front of Dummy and you point your special-place toward him. You feel so warm and tingly, and you have a little bit of an itchy sort of feeling.

“Am weady fo speshew huggies, Dummeh! Pwease gib Ewwy babbehs!”

You stand and wait, and you can hear and feel Dummy moving around and making sounds behind you.

He bumps you with his snout and his hoofsies a bunch, but he doesn’t mount you.

You wait and wait, but nothing happens.

You glance behind you to look at him. What is he waiting for?

“Am weady, Dummeh!” you repeat, wiggling impatiently.

You wait a little longer, and then you start to get really nervous. Your thinkie-place is really hazy, and all you can think about is the warm feeling in your special-place and how badly you want babies.

“Pwease Dummeh!” you beg, starting to panic. “Ewwy wiww be gud mummah, Ewwy pwomise! Wan babbehs suuuu bad! Wan wub babbehs, an gib miwkies an huggies, an sing mummah songs!”

You wait a little bit longer, and then you start to cry.

Why won’t he give you special huggies?! What did you do wrong?!

You are heartbroken. Dummy thinks that you would be a bad mummah. Dummy doesn’t want to give you any tummy-babies.

“Pwease Dummeh, huu huu!” you sob, presenting to him again and again, mind swirling with sadness and lust. “Pwease, huuu, gib enfies! Nee’ enfies, nee’ speshew huggies…”

You run back to your nestie, and get your face-fluff all wet with sad-wawa. You hold your huggy toy close and slowly grind against it as you cry.

You cry for a few forevers.

After a few more forevers, you start to forget what you’d been doing.

Your mind is hazy. Your vision spins.

Your special-place is warm, and you want babies, special huggies, enfies!

…

It has been two bright-times since Mummah told you that you could have babies! You have been waiting so patiently, and now it’s finally here!

You leap out of your nestie with a spring in your step…

…

*Please note that absolutely not “to hell with consent”. Consent is everything! I said this to be funny, fuck you, and fuck only with consent.

Part 13

61 Likes

We’re starting to get close to the end…

13 Likes

There is only one thing I want to hear more then anything else: “Emily, you’ve been a bad fluffy.”

11 Likes

Maybe it’s because I got bullied by more than one girl with the name Emily as a kiddo…but goodness do I just want Emily to get fucked up.

10 Likes

Which is worse, to be hated and despised and recognize your punishments when they come, or to be blissfully unaware of the suffering awaiting you?

8 Likes

Is the white stuff in the food some kind of birth control for fluffies?

3 Likes

Maybe it’s Spanish Fly for Fluffies?

3 Likes

It’s an aphrodisiac

2 Likes

Aphrodisiac mixed with an Amnestic and a crippled partner with the equivalent of a chastity belt (diaper). That’s some creative torment.

im curious why dummy cant speak right now. I probably forgot something from an earlier chapter. But very interesting that he cant tell her whats happening either.

6 Likes

just wanted to say when i was listening to this (throught a text reader i did a double take at that joke line and was a bit shocked lol. a lil dark and out of left feild but the ending disclamer made it all ok :). it felt so odd maybe due to you never putting a joke in the texts before??

1 Like

It really blows my mind how dumb and manipulated Ellie is. I know I really hate the woman for what she’s been doing, but man, it’s hard to feel any sympathy for Ellie.

2 Likes

It’s Ellie, you nincompoop

1 Like