To Good Homes -- 4 + 5 [ Heroboitellem ]

LATER:

250 Likes

Why do I have a feeling that foal’s gonna end up being half the foal he used to be?

63 Likes

Please man, don’t be stupid. just stop puling, let the foal go and then and then snatch it when she is not prepared. or try to convince her at least. ALL of us know where this is going and your stubbornness will be very pricey

58 Likes

Welp, she’s toast.

13 Likes

levi eren is that you?

16 Likes

68 Likes

HA perfect

3 Likes

Well it’s going to be a liquid diet for her.

5 Likes

Well she is dead.

5 Likes

oh no

3 Likes

All I can hope against all hope at this point.

6 Likes

This bitch injuring the fluffy I purchased… - -
Here’s hoping that ‘snap’ was just her teeth and not my foals tail/spine dislocating.

~Bargains to have them treat the foal till it’s recovered/weaned and then ship later if this doesn’t turn into an instant death/major disability~

7 Likes

Sad that one guy just greedy for the money couldn’t care the mare just got a trauma from the video on full vol :frowning::triumph:

The other one seems more concern for the mare.

This gonna end tragic :pensive:

12 Likes

. . .Even with the way the fluffys talk~ part of me wonders if this is just one person with multiple personalities and the fluffies just address the one person based on the voice they use when they’ve manifested. xD

6 Likes

Curious to what Candy’s old owner was like.

2 Likes

Pity about the Fluffies. But the owner’s incompetence was bound to cause failure eventually.

Too bad he will simply blame her, even if his less incompetent associate were to spell out his failure.

7 Likes

Bye Candy. Sorry you got a bad draw in life.

3 Likes

Alright so I can see two ways here, one with not only the foal’s tail snapping and a very unhappy hole in the wallet… or two let the foal go, and convince him mummah tried to kill him so he’ll leave by his own, the mare might be more accepting? maybe?

8 Likes

The sister I assume? I’m curious too.

2 Likes

This is a perfect image of the fluffy expirience.

5 Likes