To Good Homes -- 4 + 5 [ Heroboitellem ]

Your inking and your speech balloons are to die for. Much love.

10 Likes

Love this turn of events. Each of your facial expressions are a delight to look at

4 Likes

Definitely losing that baby, one way or another.

2 Likes

Damaging the merchandise?
Thatā€™s a sorry sticking.

2 Likes

Wait was the blue one really her baby or was it found it the wild and told that was his mom?

1 Like

yesitis2

4 Likes

Mare panics as the foal is released and quickly gobbles it so it cannot be taken away from her again.

4 Likes

oh no!! ive seen this beforeā€¦nothing good happends next

4 Likes

Need this to continue I lov this comic

1 Like

Well, as long as it is just the tail getting broken, it wonā€™t adversely affect her in terms of breeding. Iā€™d be more worried about her spine breaking, or the mother trying to devour her for some stupid reason. Then again, for something like this, I would lean towards removing her teeth just in case if she is inclined to perform this kind of bullcrap.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still amazed by how gorgeous your art is.

2 Likes

I take the grabber stick its because the mare used to bite a lot? would also explain the abuse

Are we gonna get more backstory?

3 Likes

Might be easier to get them, or the breeders dont like touching the fluffies directly.

Well she need the sorry stick for hurting her foal and for ruining the business.

Iā€™m looking forward to what comes next! Your art is amazing!

Moral lessonā€¦ Check the buyers, and with breeders, need to be lisenced and routinely inspected, by EPA agents in order to ensure they are not just a mill with inept handlers!

Next part coming soon?

2 Likes

The Bao Effect. ā€œIf I canā€™t have you, no one can.ā€

1 Like

I have something to sayā€¦

FUCK YOU!!!
(to the creator of good homes)

Oh, this isnā€™t going to end well at all.