To Kill a Smarty -- by Gasden

cause those carpet marks won’t clean themselves alone :v

2 Likes

Lol I promise the sequel isn’t what you think.

3 Likes

Yeah, but I don’t know why this guy is letting them into the house while the Smarty is still breathing.
At least I think the words in the lower right of the third image are from the Smarty. Teach them to make sure that the task is truly completed before letting them enjoy their reward.

2 Likes

I mean, he’s pretty much dead.

Besides, who doesn’t like hearing the cries of a smarty?

And if you don’t want to actually keep them, you can throw them out and tell them it’s because the foal shat on the carpet.

1 Like

I’m sure he can tell if the injuries are enough to kill the Smarty. And it’s a much more heartwarming story for the Smarty to lay there, slowly dying as his herd enjoys the warm house and delicious spaghetti while he lays in pain slowly bleeding out. It’s nice that he has to see them rewarded for betraying him, his last thoughts trying to figure out why this happened, because despite calling himself a ‘smarty’, he’s too stupid to even fathom how he brought this fate upon himself.

2 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself!! The dude actually looks really good! You nailed the shaved head. Overall, funny af!

1 Like

lol they’re an aphrodisiac… it’s something about my brain chemistry or whatever, but pomegranates (and some other similar substances) are REALLY effective at getting me effectively stoned XD

1 Like

Note to self: eat more pomegranates on dates.

Granadine is made with pomegranate, but everyone thinks its made with cherry.

1 Like

Thank you! I plan on using him regularly, so i wanted to give hin a unique look.

Its my canon that he’s the guy from A Stray Family

I’ve seen a thousand stories where the smarty demands the house… and i thought “what if the human told them to kill the smarty to live there.” But ive never seen anyone do it.

1 Like

Or pull a Millie on them and turn them against each other :smiley:

1 Like

I think it’s his plan, cuz no one dumb fluffy deserve to live, he will kill everyone from this herd, slowly and hurtly

Other then fluffy faces needing to be rounder and less k-9 shaped , it would be interesting if the guy trained the heard and the foals to start hunting down and killing smarties

2 Likes

Funny you should mention that. My OC has been doing just that. My little hunter friend has a penchant for going after smarties in particular. here’s an example…

2 Likes

Ahh i sees , nice stuff then

I got to kill a mocking bird vibes here but really good story ^-^

1 Like

I love the yellow one with the red horn, if he or she is breed with another interesting colour fluffy then they could make some valuable babbehs

1 Like

Kinda love the visual style. It’s rough but fairly unique. Expressive too.

1 Like

Agreed. They still look good, just not quite right. They really do look like canines. I’d suggest trying a more cartoony style. Makes expressions easier as well. Carpdime for example

Somehow more satisfying

1 Like