Trade ( by: FallenAngel )

Soon trading slowly evolving on them.

aftermath7-w

===============
For Commission and info, pm me :slight_smile:

81 Likes

Assuming that he’s going to also pick the berries on the shrub, he’s trying to run a monopoly on berries(which are probably poisonous).

2 Likes

Lol

Aaaaw

1 Like

Imagine if a fluffy finds an old hot dog factory.

“Saw-sage inna bun! Too fow a bewwy, an dat am hittin fwuffy sewf wif a sowwy stick!”

11 Likes

I’m in love with this series! It’s giving fallout vibes tbh and I love that!

6 Likes

and sorta TWD or Last of Us…minus the Mushroom Zombies, Geckos, Ghouls, Deathclaws and other irradiated critters.

I wouldve also said the Horizon games.

4 Likes

Eh, it all falls under the general post-apocalyptic umbrella, makes sense there’s similarities.

Stuff like TWD and TLoU is closer to the “civilization has fallen and everyone who isn’t dead is depressed” side of the spectrum, but then there’s the “civilization has fallen and everyone who isn’t dead is insane” side. The Mad Max side, if you will.

And then there’s the “civilization has fallen and everyone who isn’t dead doesn’t really give a shit, life goes on” side, like Breath of the Wild. It’s like a triangle, really. I think this is closer to that side.

As for Fallout? I think it’s somewhere near the middle of the triangle.

5 Likes

I have to overthink everything. so what is the exchange rate? like what is say a cup of noodles worth, technically its sketti so 5…6 apples, two babbehs? what about like behind a pet store you find threw away kibble 9 berrys? maybe like a night with the other fluffys special freind?

i need to go to work, ive been here too long. :face_exhaling:

1 Like

So theoretically… there are cannibal fluffy tripes in this post-apocalyptic setting or slaver herds?

4 Likes

Well, I’d say that’s up to @FallenAngel007 to decide, but theoretically, yeah, it is possible.

Of course, if you want to do that in your own setting, nothing’s stopping ya.

3 Likes

Very interesting… I’ll maje a note of that

2 Likes

Nice to see some smart fluffies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love that little face peering at us off in the distance

2 Likes

Considering how much berries are per pound compared to apples, someone’s getting a hell of a deal here.

2 Likes

That is interesting. They are not only learning and understanding the concept of trading, but they’re applying it. They’re learning. That is very interesting.

3 Likes

I’ve always felt selection pressure should force wild fluffies to increase in intelligence.

2 Likes

They already have an advantage in that their programing basically gives them the ability to talk with needing to be taught once they reach a certain age, along with being able to learn new words. Speach (or complex communication in general) is massively advantageous for any social species. It’s one reason why dolphins and corvids are so intelligent, they have their own ways of speaking to each in more advanced ways.

2 Likes

I don’t think they have the brainpower for this

Just really enjoying this. All the details :slight_smile:

1 Like