Trap Foal (by Chikahiro)

Other products are available for other animals like wolves, coyotes, rats, etc., brought about from increased fluffy populations. Easy prey affects their numbers as well, after all.

3 Likes

Set out expensive rapist trap to test new Stallions. Most aggressive Smarty Stallion almost starves and destroys the toy, secretly “feeding the runty baby” and pretending to be fine.

Or

Somehow Mare manages to get her back foot stuck inside its “mouth”, refuses to elaborate on how and her body blocked the camera during the event.

3 Likes

Well, this will be not in character.

I really like your second scenario. That definitely brings up questions. The “we gotta share this with the lab” type scenario. On the one hand I would think the lubricant would make it easy to remove her hoof, but then I suppose the question is would it make it easier to get it IN? Then why would it be there? Was there audio? Huh.

The first one: I’m not sure what you mean by “secretly ‘feeding the runty baby’”. Sorry, not super good at inferences >_>

The aggressive smarty almost starves? So it got caught? How does it destroy it then? Which payload? I would think testing would go better with the sedative as not to damage the stallion but still provide incriminating evidence.

Admittedly, I’m not super good at thinking of possibilities either :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you @Thk :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Imagine if there was.

Imagine if the price skyrocketed, and suddenly CNN and AlJezeera had to explain Fluffies.

I mean, the news comedians would have fun. John Oliver would probably have a toy one made to sit on his desk for the season and blow it up on the New Years episode.

But the accidental hilarity beats it.

2 Likes

I figure at some point my mad scientist character is going to need her source of Fluffy genetic material explained. So the idea of ripping off the sex plant from Franken Fran when she got sick of jerking off Fluffies for sperm samples came to mind.

Summary

https://mangahua.com/manga/franken-fran/chapter-19/26055

But if this ends up in Hivecanon, which I hope it does, it provides a simpler solution. She needs to lure in some sexually deviant Fluffies, weed out the ones with genetics she doesn’t need by castrating and releasing, and keeping the rest to doink one hooked up to a miniaturized ectogenesis tank.

Since “she used a shady service to buy some pedo traps” is a boring story, I’d make the rest her releasing a predatory creature that feeds on pedoFluffs into the wild or something and have it wandering Cleveland. I’ll think about it.

2 Likes

Sorry, I kept the explanation light to increase comedic potential.

Like, someone chooses to adopt some ferals and is exposing them to the trap in order to weed out males and females who are too dangerous to be around their domestics.

The Smarty is expected to mount it because the owners thinks all Smarties are Hellgremlins, and on the camera the owner notices the Smarty continually returning to the trap but didn’t actually get stuck inside it. They leave the Smarty in the pen with the trap for a week or whatever, hoping he will eventually rape it and they won’t feel bad killing him. Eventually the Smarty suddenly passes out, the owner rushes in to find that it hasn’t been eating and was just pretending to be feeling fine because Smarties will always show bravado. It had shoved all its food into the fake runt every day trying to “feed it” and be a good Smarty-friend, breaking the device.

The Mare is assumed to have tried to kill the device thinking its a runt, but the owner questions why she tried to use her back leg and how she got it inside the mouth. The fact that she didn’t immediately brag about trying to “Gib dummeh sowwy hoofies” and instead is entirely embarrassed about it only raises further questions. The comedy would come from her actions not having a good explanation, but if I had to provide her one it would be a chain of stupid decisions like “checked to see why it wasn’t moving but didn’t want to touch with the hooves she uses to pick up blocks and can’t see behind her, so she backed up with her back hoof extended and didn’t notice until it was all the way inside and stuck, panicked until she realized its just a toy and now doesn’t want to be called a dummy”. But yeah, funnier with it just being a Noodle Incident (an event which goes unexplained in a story for the purpose of comedy).

5 Likes

I’m not sure how a critter could prey on specifically pedo-fluffs unless its like an anglerflish or something similar. Which, frankly, probably wouldn’t be super hard to engineer since in some ways the whole fluffy story is already in the realm of super-science genetic splicing in some regards. Instead of a luminecent lure, it has a fake chirpy foal or something that the pedo follows to its inevitable demise. Could live underground, hide in dark areas, there’s a lot of possibilities.

I don’t think BioControl would necessarily be a shady company, but that doesn’t necessarily make it a good company either. Not nefariously evil, just banally so. Or apathetic aside from business. Or unaware. There’s lots of takes on it, plus the shareholders and management can do a lot to change it one way or another.

2 Likes

Side note too: since companies change (especially when folks other than the creators come into leadership, ownership, etc)? The basic premise is well intentioned. No telling how it’ll evolve, but the Trap Foal addresses a legitimate problem for a particular problem, as well as having solutions for issues related to fluffies and their impact on wildlife.

Will it stay that way? Heck, will it be long term successful? Or will it fail with the name living on much like Atari’s zombie name lives on.

2 Likes

On the first point I’m stuck on publishing order because I have to basically rewrite Fall Of Cleveland before I can finish the prologue, but have still been writing future chapters and story outlines.

She can’t create new Fluffies from raw materials because she’s purely scientific and actual magic is needed (because I wanted a mad science sister and a paranormal researcher sister in my two series), but she can mutate them, alter them, and mix them with non-Hasbio artificial animals that are Fluffy knockoffs. Because she has (very fucked up) ethical standards based on Hugbox can be skewed through a Horrorbox lens, she won’t intentionally kill Fluffies. So she needs ways to harvest what she needs from them.

Initial stories have her simply removing Fluffies from wombs, altering the fetuses, and returning them (she herself is a modified human and thinks this is fine). Then discovering mutations and proliferating them or evolving them. Then creating highly mutated things.

I figure she would create a creature that is a heavily mutated Fluffy with prehensile Fluffy vulva on tentacles or something to harvest semen. She releases it instead of killing it the way she does all of her horrible creations, figuring it would go on to live a happy life the way she assumes all her creations do (I really am excited to publish a story where she rationalizes a herd of Fluffies that release poison gas upon death wiping out all the children of a town on Stomping Day because the city captured them from the woods she released them into as “I didn’t kill them! I just left the poison candy in the woods. Their parents drove fifty miles to steal it and put it into their mouths.” Or something like that anyway, I need to work on the phrasing). So her vagina-tentacle Fluffy uses the stalks to lure rapist Fluffies then cannibalizes them while they are incapacitated with eyes rolling back.

Also, I meant “she uses a shady company to buy products from a legit one”. She’s squatting in an abandoned Hasbio lab in Cleveland, so she wouldn’t be buying things with that address or wanting anything to connect her family to her activities. So she’d utilize a service drug dealers or the people who sell meth or those scary ass mystery boxes that come with like human limbs sometimes on the darkweb.

1 Like

Gotcha.

I mean, if you decide this product exists or existed and that inspired her? Hey, go for it.

I like @Eded_ted’s idea for the Eds Good Feels Mares and Foals.

4 Likes

*Scene: Doctor’s office.

An overbearing loudmouth “Karen” mother is sitting next to an ugly, chubby, dejected teenage boy who has “something” wedged between his legs

“Karen:” I’m sorry doctor, but I really have no idea how my Jamie got that…that THING stuck there. He may be a teenager, but he’s a very good boy! He always stays home in his room, never goes out to get into trouble… he’s never even dated yet!

Doctor, sighing: (Gad-dem twentieth case this week) It seems your son doesn’t know the difference between lube and superglue.

Teen, whimpering: I dunno man, I thought like if I “did it” and like pulled out quickly enough I wouldn’t get stuck, like.

3 Likes

I figure it would go;
“How do I keep it sterile while inside the tentacle? It keeps mixing with the enticement fluids and can contaminate my tanks? I’ll take a vacation day to hang out with (her Fluffy Fritz).”

“(After seeing an advertisement somehow) Oh, that’s a much better idea for finding some high-stamina ones, I can weed out the lone wolfs harassing my test herds, and I could rig one up without the payload to directly fertilize the ovum I placed into the tanks from my donor Mare.”

“Shit, what do I do with test subjects V3 and V4? Eh, I’ll dump them off near the feral herd grounds in Akron. I’m sure they’ll be popular.”

Then suddenly almost no males in the Akron herds aside from some momma’s boys, in suddenly matriarchal herds. Which is an idea I’ll want to use later. Maybe the vagina tentacle ones start a religion based on science mom or something, I dunno.

2 Likes

oh i want like 20 of these suckers

skia could use these to weed out the baby rapers since he’s taking in a lot of fluffs

3 Likes

A nurse in the back muttering while entering patient data: “It’s not like those things don’t come with solvent…”

(I laughed)

4 Likes

(Patients leave, teen visibly crying from embarrassment. Doctor leans into back office.)

Yeah Flo…it’s a pain in the @$$ (and elsewhere), but since they’re charged over a grand a case, who am I to complain?

3 Likes

I get the feeling that insurance companies might balk at paying for that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe, once they’re done laughing about it.

1 Like

Oh yeah that shit sucks like when you’re at your house reminds a mansion they start eating your flowers and the smarty tried to give me sorry baby so I trapped him in a giant have he shitted itself to death it fill up all the way to the top I wanted to open it it spilled out a little bit s*** and then I closed it back up I torched so it became hard like cold then I put it outside in the Middle where everyone can see it mostly fluffies cuz I’m far away from humans so it shows that you eat flowers you turn into it by it s*** vase yay

Ok, so that trap DEFINITELY works. Caught that pedo fluff today with the superglue trap (even hung a bell around the neck so I would hear it) and he would not stop begging to me to get it off him. Broke his spine and ripped him off the trap (ripping his dick off in the process) and left him there to die. I mean there is a stray cat that comes by so free food for the cat.

2 Likes

Good to hear! Be sure to fill out the survey for each time you use it, successful or not. It helps us improve the product.

3 Likes