Trend (By labcoat)

Happy holidays!

125 Likes

Just realized I forgot to add a time jump between the dad coming home and kids asking about the presents. My bad. Make up your own reason the dad suddenly left. I like to think he went back to the store to talk to Bob some more.

27 Likes

“Oh darn, I forgot to pick up a new bad for the little scamps. I should probably go back and get one.

Should I tell my darling wife about the new pets? Oh I’ll only be gone five minutes, what’s the worst that could happen.”

This is a lesson in communication folks, and of diversifying your wrapping paper

23 Likes

Ha! Dealing with two snotty kids AND two Fluffies? I think mom did a favour for the household. :joy:

8 Likes

Sprinkle's Christmas (avoiding_mare) Gives me these vibes and I love it

7 Likes

Always Mark The Decoy Gifts! You don’t want to by a game system for your kid just to destroy it in front of them.

3 Likes

He needs a reason? This disaster is reason enough to take a walk around the block a few times

3 Likes

Hey a little holiday trauma builds character

And therapy bills empties the wallet

“It is what it is” is free.

1 Like

He’s calculating the cost effectiveness of biorefuse for feed and He’s going to haggle health supplements with bob

1 Like

I hope the ugly spotted one suffers too

Great comic

1 Like

It was so satisfying, Merry Christmas everyone

1 Like

Deserved

1 Like

Kids weren’t even being that bratty, this is what you get for attempting shock treatment

3 Likes

Poor communication indeed.

“Should I tell me dear husband about the present burning plan? Nah”

Even if the fluffies weren’t involved he could’ve walked in at the wrong moment to see her toss a present in with no context.

4 Likes

L- the fucking- mao

3 Likes

toasty

Wtf is this parenting bruh. Just stick with the belt and cloth hanger.

Good job mom!