Trials and Tribulations Ch. 3 (by fluffysomething)

You are Orange! You have the bestest tummy-babies! Your mummah gives you fluffy nummies all the time for your tummy-babies! You’re so happy!

“Hewwo? Am bay-bees gewd?” One of the sickie-monsters ask, touching your slightly larger stomach as you give them a hoof to the face.

“Owwies! Owwies! Waaaaaaaaaaahhh! Wai gib owwies tu Eff-vee-seven-fouw-wun-zewo?” It sniffles, running around and crying even more.

“Nu touch tummeh-babbehs! Dey nu wike 'ou!” You shout, kicking them again so they hopefully get the message.

“Oh-tay… Bai-bai, am guin’ upstaiws…” It sighs, walking away and running upstairs.

“Gud. Mummah, Owange nee mowe fwuffy nummies fo’ tummeh-babbehs!” You shout, as your mummah throws a pink and green baby fluffy at you.

“Pwease nu num babbeh! Am onwy wittw- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE!” It screeches as you start eating chunks of it, bleeding as it wiggles around.

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you are again taking notes on Orange.

Day 3

Subject, due to a Bestest Sickie Friend-induced psuedo-pregnancy, is now eating more. She hasn’t eaten any non-fluffy products, which could result in affecting the developing Bestest Sickie Friends. I’ll update later, as Orange is currently calling me to give her more ‘fluffy nummies’.

“Orange, are you excited about your babies coming?” You ask, tapping Orange’s slightly bigger stomach as she smiles.

“Yeh, hab biggesh happies! Wub nummin’ fwuffy nummies fo’ bestesh tummeh-babbehs!” Orange responds, trying to do a small dance.

“I even have more ‘fluffy nummies’ for you! Here!” You smile, holding a purple and blue foal in front of Orange’s face.

“Nuuuu! Nu wan be nummies! Am gud babbeh!” The foal screams, kicking its hooves around wildly and crying.

“Nummies! Gib tu Owange!” Orange shouts, biting into the foal and causing a spray of blood to come out.

You are Orange! You’re so excited about your tummy-babies! You think they might even come soon, but isn’t it too early for them to come? You think something’s off about them, but you still love them!

7 Likes

Orange seems to be a sensible young thing.

2 Likes