Trick and Treat Page Twenty-One and Page Twenty-Two (Finale) (By: PeppermintParchment)

Trick and Treat Page Twenty-One and Page Twenty-Two. This is the ending of the comic.
This page features @MintFox199 OCs Trick and Treat as stuffy friends.

Thank you to the always kind @father_dan_the_man for letting me use so many of his fluffy snacks and treats in this comic. The amount of time he saved me cannot be underestimated!

Another thanks is due to the wonderful @AMDk7 , who really helped me with storyboarding this ending, dialogue, the fluffy demon design, and some general plot points along the way, as well as answering weird questions and being a supportive friend in general. He also translated this comic into a more easily readable format! Link will be in the comments.

Thank you to everyone who let me use their OCs, fluffy and human alike!

And thank you, dear readers, who encouraged me to keep going with your comments and likes. I had a good time making this comic, and I hope I was able to give you all an enjoyable story.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

40 Likes

OH LAWD he so cuuuuuute!!!

Great work @PeppermintParchment !! And a Happy Halloween to you too!!!

1 Like

Keep going like that and you will make me blush ;p
Anyway great comic and i like the more upbeat ending
You should keep these 4 around for future shenanigans.
Pecan looks less then thrilled though, and stil weird with out the long black hair

But you and everybody else can download the comic here Trick And Treat
In a more reader friendly digital comicbook form ( CBR)
Along with a freeware comicbook reader.

Mangameeya Instructions

Unpack it with winrar or winzip
Open the folder and the folder inside of that
Double click on the MMCE .exe, this wil open manga meeya
next click on file, then open file and use the dialog box to open the comic.
Click on it and click on open and there you go.
Click on scale and adjust scale to adjust the size of the comic.
I read it at 60% and it looks fine to me .

2 Likes

“Cheetos.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Again I’d like to say thanks for even using my sweets/snacks and also for bothering to ask first. It was so cool to see this whole comic play out after all this time! It turned out so well.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

So is demon fluff being adopted by the famiky of the other 3 fluffies? If so, does he live out a normal fluffy lifespan in this form?

3 Likes

I imagine that when he dies as a fluffy,he returns to his realm. I imagine he has taken on many forms before,since he’s existed for millennias. I guess he could technically suicide to return,but this is a hugbox,so he’s stuck :wink:

3 Likes

Does being a fluffy humble him? Like…does he grow aome empathy? And does he get a name?

2 Likes

I like to think he is semi immortal so can live a long long fluffy live.

1 Like

His name is Aegtesk,it was just a bunch of letters I shoved together honestly. At that point in the comic I wasn’t planning on keeping him around,so I just went with that. I referred to him as “Tsk” when I sketched him and wrote his dialogue,so Tsk is his nickname to me.
I think that him being a fluffy will definitely be a humbling experience,since he’s used to being all powerful and in control. Now he is small and cute and weak.

3 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Thank you,and thank you for letting me use them!
I’m glad you liked the comic :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s definitely one of the cutest fluffies I’ve ever drawn,in my opinion. Thank you! Hope you have a good Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

I wonder who is to blame for that.

I think fluffies live about 10-15 years if domestic and well taken care of,but I think Tsk would have a slightly longer lifespan,perhaps 20 years?

2 Likes

I was thinking more around 60-100 years.
The life span of a parrot or turtle.
He is a demon after all.

1 Like

That would be a loooooong time be stuck as a fluffy,hahaha. I think it would be hard on him to lose Pecan,Myrtle,and Bowie as they grow old and die. The ending is supposed to imply they’re all friends now,and he will be adopted by the trio’s owners.

2 Likes

That would show his personal growth as a character.
Or you could hand wave it away by saying he has some residual powers which enables him and them a long life due to their proximity to him.

2 Likes

…and the laughingstock of hell when he returns!

2 Likes