True Pegasus Mutation [by: SkettiApostle]

ATTENTION BREEDER INDUSTRY

Below, we present the hottest article in the quarterly Fluffy Breeder Association (FBA)'s news bulletin: The story of the rarest mutation known to the industry.

Behind the scenes
[Note from editor: Deleted from article due to inconsistency with narrative]:

A day in the life of Freakarus - the million dollar fluffy.

102 Likes

Well, if he’s going to be that ungrateful about it I guess there’s no option but to take away his legs.

11 Likes

Clips the wings and harvest all the semen you’ll ever need. Prolonging his life only increases profits so make him happy and health.

16 Likes

agreed, in a monetary standpoint, having him relaxed and stress free would make him more willing to reproduce and live longer so the owner can reap more of the proffits

18 Likes

Humans not caring about a fluffy’s best interests, EVEN FOR THE HUMAN’S FINANCIAL BENEFIT, is a consistent thing it seems.

17 Likes

Poor Freakus, living in a society and stuff.

4 Likes

I always relish on the suffering of these pitiful creatures.

5 Likes

He should just fly away

6 Likes

Yeah, having the wings removed or just simply clipped short would drastically improve this cash cow’s health and thereby make more money in the long run. From what I understand about fluffy wings is that they are either 50-80% feather and fluff, seems easy to fix.

Sad to see an actually valuable fluffy in the hands of an incompetent breeder.

9 Likes

This is Dumbo, but with the 20xx era of, is for science, even if this thing can say it suffers like hell.

2 Likes

When you got the one-in-a-million chance to be born a true “wingie fwuffy”…
…but you still can’t fly.

5 Likes

He’s so sad but he also has really pinchable cheeks.

3 Likes

…how does he have a “special friend” if she’s scared of him…I think he’s a lair aswell as a freak.

2 Likes

i dont think he has one, id imagine the wing weight woudnt let him breed naturally, they must just grab his sperm and inseminate artificially

3 Likes

Funny how it seem like any offspring would also be unable to move due to the weight, so these babies that people are probably paying a fortune for are also going to be miserable and more of a pain than a regular fluffy.

2 Likes

He’s not the only fluffy she owns and has a lot of wishful thinking.

True that was misleading in the text. The offspring has “normal” sized wings, i.e. do not share the crippling oversize.

3 Likes

Oh, I see now.

Does she refuse to remove the wings in an attempt to make people more interested in having their own through breeding?

2 Likes

Mostly because having the only Pegasus in the world is also a major revenue stream in addition to selling his gene seed.

4 Likes

Makes sense. Need to have actual proof that you do indeed have the gold mine.

3 Likes