Truffle - Part 7 and Ending (fluffyApocalypse)

124 Likes

Oh well hell is hell

9 Likes

Will you ever do more? I like your style

12 Likes

As much as I enjoyed the story the ending always confused me

7 Likes

life is busy, but Im thinking about a new story, stay tuned :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Short-legged fat sausages are my favorite. Thanks

8 Likes

Did the artist forget to draw the human wielding the bat? Wait, I guess you never do see the person in any of the panels so im guessing we’re just supposed to imagine them as an artistic choice. :slight_smile:

Or did they throw it, it bounced off the wall, hit the fluffy and then bounced back towards where it was thrown?

4 Likes

Was it their owner who killed them? Or was it some dick roommate? Or even just some dick walking in like he’s gonna rob, and just kills em?

4 Likes

I believe it was the owner, frustrated that even having a slave fluffy couldn’t keep shit off the carpet.

4 Likes

Nice! I like how this story went. Though I think Truffle could have gotten a longer suffering because he was brazen enough to start screaming ‘HATECHU’.

Yank all his teeth out, lock him in a dark sorry box unfed for a few days, and try and force him to eat (hitting him with the bat) every time he complains which based on how much he complains would result in his death.

The comic flow is great, it captures the pure misery that is the life of the genetic abomination that is a fluffy.

7 Likes

Welcome.
In my opinion there is 2 extreams to the abuse: the long and cold hearted one, and fast and bloodthirsty one. I personally more on the second one. I mean, why lick a lollipop, if you can bite it?

6 Likes

Lick and crunch… until it’s done.

3 Likes

this makes no sense

1 Like

Yes. And?

1 Like

Truffle: a modern classic

4 Likes

Only one thing confuses me. I like the comic, but why is Truffle calling for mummah? Isn’t she literally killing Truffle right now?

1 Like

you are saying it like he doesn’t have a fluffy mom and was raised in a tube

1 Like

I guess he’s just really dumb then. She’s nowhere to be seen and obviously not coming. GG no re, Truffle.

2 Likes

id say childish like all fluffies are. hell, even human kids call for their moms when there is trouble, regardless of her current location

1 Like

I really like your style, hope to see more from you, man.

3 Likes