Truth or Dare (Written by DelishDelay~)

The group of little fluffs gathered in what would be a fun little game Banana decided to play with, all with his daycare besties. He was a very excited baby, only a month or so old, and he already became everyone’s bestest fwen rather quickly. Some could say he could’ve easily been the leader of a herd. It was rather adorable, really. In the eyes of the caretakers at the Golden Wisp Fluffy Daycare, those in charge found it precious. Nothing could stop the happiness radiating from the little playroom.

“Banana wan pway wit bestest babbehs ebah. Wan pway Twuf ou’ Dawe!” Little Banana announced to the group, shaking his butt and fanning his little tail in anticipation.

“Twuf Ou’ Dawe? Wa’s dat?” Marshmallow, a white and blue babbeh came up to his familiar friend as he questioned him, puzzled. “I tew twuthies aaau time cause’ I’m gud babbeh!”

A fair few of them were still babies. Some you’d consider in their teens, but all with the same bubbly and childish nature as you’d expect. Gamsies were their most favoritest things ever.

They had quite a few in their circle. Little Banana was considered their leader, it was clear by how the babbehs acted towards him, and Marshmallow and Raspberry Jam were his bestest friends in the whole wide world. He was very quick to ask them first before everyone else. The other babies were Junior, the youngest orange and red babbeh who Banana didn’t like very much, but Banana didn’t have much of a say about him. Being the tiniest in the group, he was rather clumsy, but did his best to obey the rules at the daycare and treat his bestest friends with respect. He loved his daycare mommah, and was very grateful that she were the nicest, kindest hooman to ever live, even nicer than daddeh, but he kept that a secret.

“Hou’ gon pway Twuf ou’ Dawe wit Banana and ouddas?” Raspberry Jam excitedly questioned him, “how pway?”

“Siwweh babbeh,” Banana gave him an amused smirk, “Banana saysies Twuth ou’ Dawe and other babbeh say dey wan be told a Twuf ou’ Dawe! I tew wu sumfin, you do wa I saysies!” Banana explained to his oblivious friend.

“Ohh- I still confoosed, babbeh”. Raspberry sighed.

“No wowwies Wasbewwy!” He further claimed, “Iw be funsies!”

After a few minutes of conversing in their absurd babble talk, Banana finally approached his makeshift podium that he created with his toys, and rested on a stool for himself that he made with one of his tall blockies.

“Twuf Ou’ Dawsies time! Hmmm,” he pondered with his little hoof at his chin, staring at the group and giggling at the sound of his deviousness coming to fruition. “Wasbewwy! You gotsa pick twuth ou’ Dawe!”

Raspberry Jam’s eyes widened. “My tuwn fiwst?” He pondered for a moment. “Twufies!”

A smirk raised on Banana’s little face as he gave Raspberry a long stare. “is it be twufsies you like Chocowitt??”

Raspberry immediately smiled. This game was gonna be super duper easy! “Yes, yes, I WUV chocowitts an candehs! Wuv candy all time, so sweet an’ make Wasbewwy happ!” He jumped for joy at the thought of eating a nice chocolate bar.

“Awight Wasbewwy, it nao yu tuwn to pick babbeh for Twuf or Dawe! Den yu’s ask dem!”

Raspberry, now with a better understanding of his friendsie’s little game, started to rotate himself around the group to help him decide who he’d ask next. He was so excited to think of something sooooo funny. It was gonna be so awesome, he’d be the best question of the night for sure.

“Mawshmewwow, Twuf ou’ Dawe!”

“Twuf!”

“Is it twue you a fwuffeh??” He giggled, it was such a funny question. He was having so much fun and it only just started.

“Yea-! I’m a gud fwuffeh and I wub aw my bruddehs and sissies and wub you and my hoomans!” She clapped her little hooves together.

“Awighty Mawshmewwow, now yu pick a fwuffeh!” Little Raspberry explained.

“Awighty, cab ask wa Dawesies do?” She curiously requested, as she hadn’t heard that phrase yet so far.

“Dawesies is wen’ yu teww a fwuffeh to do or say a thingy ad den’ dey gottsa do it!” Banana explained, hopping his little butt up and down from his seat on the stool as he grew impatient for the game to continue.

“Ad wa happun if nu do dawe?” She further asked him, surprised and slightly worried to know.

“Den yu chicken!” He giggled. “Big butt chicken!! Baaak Bak bak!!”

“Ooooh, I see!” Marshmallow searched around the room, scanning for any little fluffeh who hadn’t been chosen yet. As something clever cooked up in her mind, she knew who she would pick. “Junia -!”

She pointed at little Junior in the group, the smallest fwuffeh and the babbeh with the puffiest cheeks of them all. Upon hearing his name, he was quickly shaken up, unexpecting, and gulped down. He was excited, but also nervous. “Yu pick babbeh?”

“Twuf ou’ Dawsies!”,

Little baby Junior didn’t even know what the words "Twuf " or "Dawe " meant, and at this rate, he might as well of picked a coin from a hat. He randomly chose a word and stuck to it. “Dawe!”

Marshmallow smiled, as she had a very devious plan up her little sleeve. She approached him with a glare as his anxiety grew. He was so nervous, but so excited. He wondered what she’d ask him about, if he liked blockies or toysies? Those were easy! If he had a special friend? Marshmallow couldn’t even imagine having a special friend, he didn’t know what it would entail. He was too young yet.

“I dawe you to make bad poopies on da fwoow!”

The entire group grew surprised by Marshmallow’s demand, and Banana… he was the most amused out of all of them. Seeing Junior, that little weirdo he never really liked, make bad poopies, and watch daycare mommah get mad at him. He’d never anticipated for anything more. The group watched little Junior as he was deathly terrified.

“Nu can make bad poopies! Bad babbehs make bad poopies!” His little ears lowered as he curled up at the commands Marshmallow threw at him.

“Yu ’ gotsa!” Banana chimed in with a devious smirk on his face. “Yu nu du Dawe, den you chicken! Big chicken! Bak baaak baaak!” He made little chicken noises, further interrogating him with the awful peer pressure.

Junior couldn’t just make bad poopies. His daddeh would be so upset, and daycare mommah would be heartbroken. He’d be in big trouble forever and ever and ever and there’d be no going back from being a big bad babbeh; but, he also couldn’t just say he wouldn’t do it. He’d be the laughing stock of the daycare for weeks. The other babbehs would pick on him forever and make those obnoxious 'baaaak’ing sounds. He’d be a chicken. A big, dummeh poopie chicken.

Junior’s head lowered as he looked at the floor and then back at Banana, who rested on his blockie stool.

“Wooks wike we gots a chicken!”

The other Fluffies chimed in, quickly overwhelming the baby’s ears with laughs and mockery. They clucked and Bak Bak’d at him with smiles littering their faces. There was really no way out of this, I mean, Junior did agree to play this game with them. He did say he was asking for a dare.

Junior whimpered, as he eventually spoke up in the sea of ridicule. “Nu, nu chicken! Nu chicken!”

Banana’s eyes adjusted on the tiny baby and watched him with amusement. He wasn’t really going to make bad poopies… was he? Junior was too much of an ass-kisser realistically. Every fluffy had at one point made bad poopies on accident, or broke one of mommah’s things, but not perfect little Junior. Junior could do no wrong. There was no way he was going to take away his awesome reputation as best babbeh all because of Banana’s meanie little game.

With Junior’s eyes away from his group of friends, he walked up to the middle of the floor, turning back a final time to see the sea of meanie babbehs before continuing. The group watched in amazement as junior finally swallowed his pride and squatted his little butt down on the carpet. With humiliation in his large eyes and his cheeks blushing in a red coat, he pushed a log on the carpet floor, and started to sniffle as he was finished. His butt was icky and messy, and he felt so ewy and awful. Daycare Mommah would know it was him that did it.

“Babbeh made bad poopies on fwoow…” Raspberry Jam mumbled, seemingly in disbelief that junior finally made the attempt and had actually gone through with what could get him in big trouble.

The other Fluffies along with Banana stared at the troublesome babbeh as he’d proceeded to scurry under the little pillow of his to hide through his embarrassment. His dirty rump stuck out of the cushioning as he shoved his body underneath his blankey. The other babbehs didn’t know what to do now but hide in their own areas, with their own toysies, and play as if nothing happened. It was safe to say that the game was now over.

After an hour, Junior 's owner finally returned from a long day at work to pick up his babbeh, and it had already been a lengthy travel home before stopping by the daycare to pick up his precious fluffy. The poor man was exhausted.

“Hello, Ms. Smithson,” his exhaustion and irritability was showing in clear view to the woman in charge. He’d appeared to have had a difficult day, without a doubt.

“Oh, no,” Ms. Smithson showed care to his tiresome attitude. “Stephen, Is everything alright? You know that we can talk about it.” She sighed, showing genuine concern. They always had a slight thing for each other, but taking care of his fluffy was all she was good for right now. Until the right time, it was.

“No, everything is alright. Very tough, busy day. I don’t know how much longer I could’ve dealt with our new co-worker. I’d just like Junior, please.”

“Yes, of course,” the caretaker replied. “Come back with me. I’m sure he’ll be so excited to see you back.”

The woman pressed open the hard wood door, and in an immediate reaction to what she’d now seen, her teeth gritted. Not right now, she thought… you can’t possibly be serious!

“Excuse me? Who did this?” Ms. Smithson spoke up quickly and stirnly towards every fluffy in the room. A lot of them stared, blankly at the angry human lady, all except for one.

She’d seen a Shakey, dirty butt sticking out from the blue blankey in the corner of the room, and immediately, she knew who’s rotten little tail that was.

“Junior? What is this?”

Junior proceeded to scurry further into his blankey, the embarrassment and the fear finally beginning to settle in, as another familiar voice rang in his ears.

“What the hell is this?! Junior?!”

His daddeh was there, in the flesh, witnessing how bad of a babbeh he truly was. He’d seen it all now, and he was furious.

“I thought he never did this before. I’m so sorry Stephen. I swear I was keeping an eye-”

“No, no. It’s fine,” He was clearly steaming. “Things happen. I do not blame you. I don’t know what got into him, but it’s not happening again. Come on, Junior.”

… “I said come on! Now!”

He’d grabbed harshly onto the little babbeh’s tail as Junior whined and yipped in fear. His hooves attempted to grab onto the carpet as his butt hung in the air from Daddeh’s wrist. His body, now hanging by the tail, looked down towards all of his brothers and sisters who watched him get dragged out of the daycare, each and every one of them lucky and glad they were not in his shoes.

Over a period of time, Junior was now in his carrier being pushed through the front door of the house, now heading face first within the crosshairs of daddeh’s frustration. There was nothing Junior could now talk his way out of, and every moment that ticked by created more anticipation and dread for the inevitable. Daddeh didn’t speak a word throughout the car ride, as he’d appeared too exhausted to bother speaking to his bad babbeh, who clearly didn’t learn enough from his daddeh in the first place.

After a while of his father’s thoughts subsiding him, Stephen swiftly opened the carrier, and without a word, forcefully grabbed Junior by the tail yet again, propping him up and tucking the fluffy underneath his arm by the butt. His little teddy bear nubs wiggled and squirmed underneath Daddeh’s grip as his butt faced Daddeh’s vision. He’d held Junior up butt in front, as his head was beside Stephen’s back. Little Junior fought and fought in his Daddeh’s arms, knowing his soon-to-be fate was on its way.

“Daddeh! Daddeh! Pwease nu spankies, mega big sowwy fowebah and ebah! Nebah bad poopies agan! Juniaw nu bad babbeh, Juniaw hadda!!” The fluffy babbeh did all he could to loosen himself in daddeh’s grip, but his tight arm on the babbeh was incredibly strict. Strict enough to nearly cut blood circulation if daddeh intended it.

“You want to be bad and act out while I’m gone?”

“Nu, nu daddeh! Am sowwy! Fowebah sowwy fowebah and ebah and ebah!” His little butt continued to squirm underneath the angry human’s underarm, but at this point, there was truly nothing else to help him budge from his current predicament.

It was then when suddenly a loud, violent CRACK caused the little fluffy’s sensitive rump to form a shockwave through his backside from the force of his daddeh’s wrist. All four of his feet began to desperately spin and jerk around in daddeh’s grip, faster and faster from every smack that landed on his bare ass. It would only become a worse experience as the seconds rolled on.

“Aaaaaa-aaa-AAAaaAAHH!! DADDEH!!!” His cries turned to painful shouts of terror, and the pain that radiated his backside. Which each individual smack, Junior’s cries raised higher and louder. Seconds soon felt like hours.

“Shit on me while you’re getting it, and you’ll receive three more! I will not tolerate fluffy shit!” His fury raged on as he harshly smacked Junior’s butt again,

“AaaAAAaah DADDEH -!! WAAAAAAH!!”

There was no way that little Junior was going to hold it in from all the extraordinary pain that invaded his body in waves, and a spray of shit emptied from his bowels onto the man’s hand and shirt. It was only a matter of time, even Stephen had known that.

“-And THIS is for suddenly forgetting what a fuckin’ litter box is!” Another smack cracked through the garage in a loud echo.

“WAAAAAaaaaAaaaAAAHH!!!” The only thing within Junior’s mind was a world where the pain had stopped.

Another smack echoed through the garage, and another, and another, as Junior’s cries of pain turned to tired weeps and moans. His bare butt was red and tender as a fresh apple, and eventually, Stephen needed to catch his breath.

Finally, the torment was over.

What a shitty situation it was, truly. A bad day on the job, a long and exhausting drive home, the woman of his dreams not watching his shitrat, having to end the night on the cries of his fluffy, all while being covered in shit. Maybe he wasn’t cut out to care for a fluffy, he thought to himself. His patience had begun wearing thin since the stress of his work overtook his life, and the lack of attention he’d given his fluffy for the past few weeks. He was still only a wittew babbeh, therefore it was only a matter of time before he got bored and eventually ran away.

For the next day or so, Junior was seeming to have it very difficult. His bowels began to suffer heavily as he had had a very hard time holding in his poopies anymore. From growing up the perfect Fluffy that did no wrong, he was now giving bad poopies almost every day, and could no longer hold it if it killed him.

Stephen noticed it happening worse and worse as the days went on, and it was clear it had only started after the dreaded “Spankies”. Stephen couldn’t help but wonder if he’d somehow damaged his fluffy’s abilities to hold it in, and potentially ruined his chances of ever being able to use a litter box again.

Just a story I’d started writing overnight as the idea has been living in my head rent free. I’ve had this idea in my mind that I wanted to see a group of Fluffies playing Truth or Dare and daring a fluffy to do something bad and it would get them in trouble, but I didn’t think I could draw it. It would’ve needed so many panels… aagh. I’ve been running out of paper as is.

Sorry I’m not great at writing. I used to be semi decent, but not so great anymore. I lack the patience, but I still wanted to share my story somehow.

Hope everyone is well and enjoys my short story. If anyone wants karma on babbehs in this short tale, I wouldn’t mind drawing something to compensate. Don’t sweat it.

22 Likes

I liked this story and if its any consultation I’m not great a writing too and this looks great. If you want to draw something like this or other babbeh stuff, be my guest cuz i love your art too :slight_smile:
Also maybe you can punish a greedy milk hogger by adding laxatives or a tiny drop or two of carolina reaper hot sauce to his milk bottle

3 Likes

Not bad! Are you going to continue the story?

3 Likes

I might, though not atm. I’d have to figure out where I can continue off.

1 Like

How about your drawing? Been working on more stuiff?

1 Like

Actually, not at the very moment. I have been struggling to discover ideas for drawings, even though I really want to keep drawing fluffies because they’re precious and I love them. Lol, I am just in desperate need of ideas.

1 Like

Neat story, like how they used peer pressure as a method to make Junior go through his dare instead of the usual ganging up on him like fluffies do.

3 Likes

I like it. It’d be fun to see more with the same idea, more bullying fluffies pushing each other into misbehaviour… I only hope that Banana gets what’s fucking coming to him. The injustice against Junior will not stand, we need retribution against Banana.

1 Like