Trying to find a comic I've read somewhat recently

When I say recently, I mean in the past month, maybe a month and a half.

Anyways- Ive tried searching for it on Reddit, and no luck here :frowning:

What little I do remember (which may or may not be right) is

• The comic is black/white (almost 100% certain)
  • Mare left to roam free in a fenced in yard ( like this one)Wrought Iron Fences - Landscaping Network
  • Mare decides she wants babbehs, and backs up to fence where a passing stallionā€¦helps.
  • Pretty sure the mares owner wasnā€™t very happy about what happened
4 Likes

Sounds familiar but thats also the start of a lot of comics and stories.
Can you give us any more info ?

Oh and welcome to FC.
Dont feed the mods or fluffies after midnight they bite.

1 Like

Pretty generic, to be honest. Getting dicked through the fence is a time-honored trope in the fluffy community.

Fillmore tries to hump a fluffy through the fence in one chapter of his tale, and there is a wrought iron fence in a Ginger Fig illustration, but no humping (also GF is DNP, as far as I remember?)

Nothing combining the two comes to mind. Unfortunately, there is no filter for color vs B&W art at the moment. Boooooooo.

Any other details would help, especially the style of drawing for the fluffies.

I think heā€™s mentioning that story where a mare runs out, and finds a blue fluffy to have babbehs, gets free food dancing on the park and etc
it was pretty good but canā€™t find it too xD

1 Like

oooooor heā€™s mentioning the other where after they return home, the owner is angry and the stallion basically runs away (lmao)

canā€™t remenber both stories names, sorry my memory is not the best :1

If you could remember the artist, that would narrow it down.

Fillmore a unicorns tale perhaps

I canā€™t :frowning:
all I remenber was that it was a pretty famous story, artist even promissed to continue it I think last year ?

1 Like

I think I came across the Fillmore comic on reddit I think- cute, but not what Iā€™m looking for

I donā€™t think thatā€™s it, but now I want to read it

Nice, but not it :frowning:

I vaguely remember seeing something I think was similar style wiseā€¦but ofc I canā€™t find it

I remember seeing this recently, like maybe as recently as yesterday, but I canā€™t find it.

1 Like

Here, or on reddit?

Def. here.

Isnā€™t there an option to search for only posts youā€™ve seen/clicked on before?

Iā€™ve just spent the last 30 mins doing that, haha. No dice. I must not have clicked ā€œlikeā€ on it shrug

I just remenber that prob the name of the story was the name of the mare, it was a color or something like this I think

1 Like

Nnnnooo D:
Remember any of the tags?

I found it.

I donā€™t think its what he is looking for though.