Tune-singer breed (art by Rescue_9)

42 Likes

I would actually like this fluffy.
I’m a sucker for Disney songs.

4 Likes

I could see one of these being like, a birthday present, that only sings the birthday song. Of course that just means the novelty wears off quick and we’ll. I’m sure everyone knows what happens next… (Don’t give irl pets as birthday/Xmas/Easter/whatever presents, happens way too often–)

8 Likes

I love fluffies, but I’d tire iron a fluffy singing or whistling Christmas songs. I hate Christmas music.

Neat idea for rentals, though. Definitely a novelty and not something you’d want around the house.

4 Likes

After 15 minutes the fluffy’s going in the attic.

Every parent ever.

4 Likes

You know what they say: a pet is for life, not just for Christmas.

Get that bitch a Tamagotchi instead, bitches love Tamagotchis.

7 Likes

Fun fact ! : it seems that’s some birds have a “language” with some “words” composed of different variation and different frequency of tweet. And this language vary with the studied population (for exemple, a young raised in cage has a broken song when a young raised in cage but with a feral bird of its specy will mimic its mentor :v)
→ so … do birds are able to speak ? :v (you have 4hours)

3 Likes

If it only knows one or a handful of tunes, then its desirability as a pet/toy is limited.

It sounds like it would be an adult chirpy babbeh.

2 Likes

bfd

2 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t know which is worse:

1. Regular Fluffspeak
  2. A fluffy only communicating in Christmas songs all August in 105° heat.
2 Likes

I remember a comic about this. They train a foal to sing “We wish you a merry Christmas” and put it in a box like a music box. Then they just throw it outside. There is a nice picture at the end where you see her as an adult and she looks derpy and it still singing it.

3 Likes

Finally. A fluffy that can communicate with the close encounters aliens.

1 Like

Greetings by Gardel I think it’s this you’re referencing?