Twisted hugboxer (By: NekuChan)

And then the women was punched by some pro-lifer or something because seeing lefties and righties fight is fun.

11 Likes

Just try me lad!
151cb517174bdd4b8efcf9bc97cf8842004dab1f5e0640c63cdcb66b75736c0e

5 Likes

Sounds like something a Zodiacal archon would say! Jokes on you, I’m protected by the angel of Jupiter because I don’t eat shrimp!

8 Likes

i wouldnt say it breaks rule 9 seeing as their has been far worse then that allowed on here

6 Likes

In line with the PETA people I’ve met.

7 Likes

You like the anarchy, don’t you? I don’t blame ya but it’s always so entertaining seeing people bicker over the simplest of things, don’t you agree?

5 Likes

If you’re going to kill fluffies, fine. Torture is fine too.

But don’t dare claim the moral high ground while doing so. Either you’re in the shit and blood like all the rest, or you’re out.

Pick one.

12 Likes

Yeah. Can’t we just solve all our problems with a war?

6 Likes

To much death for the virgins but not enough for the chads. Ya know what I’m saying?

5 Likes

Uhh, what you just said sounds worst than Scientology lol.

2 Likes

An ultimatum of a person morality because morality isn’t suggestive and can change at a moment’s notice just because it can.

4 Likes

Also, someone’s always going to choose the moral high ground and then think they’re better than others just because they’re justifying their morals.

6 Likes

As for me, this is due to the fact that people have become too good to live: they have nothing to do. But there is no organizing force. So people just spend their free time inflating their own egos.
I can tell from my former job. Patients do not put the doctor’s recommendations into anything and are aggressive towards those who want to help: they attack you with accusations of wanting to hurt them (Yes, yes, I get money from Big Pharma, inject you with microchips for Bill Gates, and try to destroy your immortal soul for Putin and the rest of the Jewish reptiloids from Nibiru) and claims that they know what their problems are and what’s best for them (Then why the hell did you come to me for a checkup?). Especially tired of the idiots-tuberculosis dissidents.

14 Likes

I only have to complain about the resolution of the images, but love your work, it’s top notch.

Also, this is obviously an exaggeration, but I’ve run into “animal lovers” who, given the chance, would exterminate scores of rescued animals and even ban domestic pets altogether.

8 Likes

Her rhetoric hurted my brain. The fact that this is based on a real conversation hurted my brain even more

17 Likes

That’s true, but when there’s a lot of text, and it’s in a hard to read format, and obscures the art, and a bunch of it is restating things that are obvious, lots of dialogue is not an advantage.

The bit in the beginning where the foal even wants to hug its unborn siblings covers the cuteness and togetherness. This comic is really good but there’s a reason comics use balloons of certain sizes and placements. To make it easier on the audience to actually read.

3 Likes

That’s how SJWs work

7 Likes

I… I just…
I don’t know how to feel about this one.
On the one hand: fluffy abuse. On the other: The reason and logic for it is beyond fucked up.

…help.

Also did the brown stallion survive or did he die from the pain?

4 Likes

Boi no idea what metaphysical is but I be fictional if that counts

3 Likes

Honestly that’s pretty normal for peta who if I can remind you kills a majority of all animals they “rescue” even straight up stealing them and breaking several laws to put them down before the family can react

5 Likes