Twisted hugboxer (By: NekuChan)

That seems about right for PETA, it really does remind me of those “Justice” abuse box types.
We should kill people too, bet this is the same person that rants about social distancing, triple masking, and mandatory vaccines.

6 Likes

I am actually pro fluffy control measures and birth control methods should be used to cull thier population. They are an infestation and an ecological disaster and seem physically incapable of understanding that. I also enjoy the abuse. This person is just being a douchey weirdo about it though.

6 Likes

This sums up the insane fuckers on youtube who think they have everything figured out. The retards with their grand plans to save the planet at the expense of most of humanity, which totally won’t devolve into totalitarian nightmares three minutes in.

7 Likes

I came down to these comments to make sure what I had to say hadn’t been said already, and honestly, now I feel depressed.

4 Likes

PETA has no presence in my country, but I’ve known similar advocates here, yes, although fortunately only a few.

5 Likes

aaaaaamazing. just perfect <3

2 Likes

Margaret Sanger of the fluffyverse? :open_mouth::zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

goddammit peta.

6 Likes

Exactly what real-life PETA does…
:tired_face::clap::clap::clap:

11 Likes

@Ainbur To make it clear is a psycho since I don’t draw faces in humans at the fluffy world
@WeepingCube Yeah it was pretty weird… but at least something good came from it :slight_smile:
@StoneRouge I don’t think so, the point was make her hateable as possible.
@WhalerTom Yeah I just noticed, not sure what happened to the resolution, it was ok when I was doing it…
@Mexi pain was too much, F poor poopy stallion.
@anon86703525 yeah, some panels are a little over the top, it can be repetitive but that’s the point, the conversation I based this on was repetitive on the “I have to repeat it to believe it myself” kinda thing. It’s mean to be that way, you have to get tired of the person talking with herself over and over reasurring her and the fluffies why she is doing that and how it’s “justified” Also that kind of people tends to rant a lot…

11 Likes

Please tell me you are lying. I only heard about them releasing domestic animals into the wild

6 Likes

You lucky bastard.

Pretty much. Seriously, fuck PETA with a bag of rusty hammers.

This is a sign that you are relatively normal. If nothing in this fandom confused your emotions, then you’d have reason to worry.

*tips fedora

Thus began every reddit story.

In all seriousness, this was a fun story. I was entertained.

10 Likes

Some cases I know:
-Release of goldfish into a pound, without natural predators golfish aniquilated all native nature including plans and other animals, many had to go fish goldfish there and it’s still infested.
-Kidnapping dogs and puppies and putting them to “sleep” specially from homeless people. There was this video that went viral some years ago, the man was screaming and crying for his dog and also got beated up when trying to get it back. Happy ending tho, the Petards got send to court and the guy got his puppy back.
Same happened to a little girl and her Chihuahua, this one didn’t end well, they “put down” the dog and just told the girl ‘sorry’ when they realized it was a mistake.
-The lobster incident. Peta breaking into a lobster restaurant and releasing the lobsters into a near lake… lobsters were salted water so they all died there.
-The shelter situation too, all the animals in shelters are like 1% or less than the ones they “rescue” the rest is put to sleep, this includes outdoor cats and dogs “mistaken” with ferals.
The list keeps on

15 Likes

This is a good analogy for what it’s like to talk to an SJW

6 Likes

Of course it’s a PETA employee

3 Likes

Look man, all I’m saying is that-

16 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if peta acted like this irl.
Considering all the horrible shit they’ve done.

5 Likes

Reading this comic, I can only repeat Kurt Vonnegut:
" And so it goes."

5 Likes

Just a little footnote. After having to lock the thread on r/fluffycommunity when people were getting too violent and argumentative, I ask that you try to keep the discussion here relatively mild.
A lot of us came to this fandom to get away from politics.

6 Likes

yeah, just got the notification. Sorry about it.
Reddit got kinda out of the top in some comments with the “irl sides” when it’s mean to be about people who cause more harm than good or have twisted ideals… should I take it down from both sites?

3 Likes