Twisted hugboxer (By: NekuChan)

So I had this weird discussion/argument on the subreddit with someone who actually confused me about the abuse/hugbox thing. It started as a “violence keeps balance” meant as population control since the comment was made on a wasteland picture caused because of fluffies overpopulation.
However this envolved from “abuse fluffies keeps population under control” to “we should go kill people too, we are too much. Also fluffies have rights and can choice over their lifes because they are intelligent and have strong emotions but also enforcing birth control even if they like it or not and release fluffy predators to hunt them down is TOTALLY NOT ABUSE”
The conversation turned kinda weird and I got lost at some point, and after being called many awful names I remembered many encounters with a lot of extremists with a twisted sense of “justice” and a weird hero complex so I decided to do this. It’s a take on a special kind of abuser, after all…
“There’s no worst or more dangerous person on Earth, than the one who causes harm to other believing their doing good”

HAPPY EARLY STOMPING DAY!

287 Likes

dios mío me encanta, de verdad amo tus comics

13 Likes

awww muchas gracias :'3

11 Likes

Orange socks with pink shoes? Really?

Well my night is ruined.

32 Likes

Wow, this is why PETA are considered ecoterrorists, and known for extreme animal abuse.

57 Likes

Personally I’ve always disliked peta

44 Likes

When narcissism and insanity mix, the result is never pretty.

Bravo, not only is this a vicious and very well done, the culprit is just so diabolically unhinged in her belief that is actually gave me a flashback of an ex of mine just like this.

Well done you monster, keep it up!!

43 Likes

I remember witnessing that odd conversation. I’m glad you used it as inspiration! This is tragic and incredible.

18 Likes

Lol I thought it was a spray on tan!

9 Likes

I think the only people who really like PETA are PETA.

23 Likes

This makes it even worse.

9 Likes

Miss unhinged to the stallions nuts:
images (15)

21 Likes

I know it’s a comic, but I honestly want to punch her straight in her stupid fucking face.

I’m sorry if this comment breaks Rule 9

15 Likes

Hey, if they apply it to humans they’re consistent and I respect em, and clearly those fluffies weren’t smart enough to understand that existence is suffering.

8 Likes

I agree but, counter point:
40f54f6ada4c24c4e5d0dd828485b080619f0a0a0a66b2e48097f42c6774d435

26 Likes

implying post nicene Christianity is valid

7 Likes

The boys are ready to fight. THEY SHALL NOT BE BOOTY BLASTED TODAY!
92105e78df4e812c10e753b1db961de73f9eab14393747764e926fb78400adc8

5 Likes

Too much dialogue and it’s too small, everything else is very impressive.

3 Likes

But the dialogue adds to the post and enriches it with more material to get into.

9 Likes

You gonna stop this shit or do you want your metaphysical

ass to be thrown into matter a second time?

4 Likes