Ugwy Babbeh and the Foal-4-Sketti Machine (by Booperino)

A short story based on my foal-4-sketti machine take and a bit of role reversal, if the idea of bestest is related to the color of the foal being similar ot the mom and all that lol

(and as stated on the original post, the sketties made the mummah unable to get pregnant for a while XP oops)

74 Likes

YES

HAHA

YES

6 Likes

Yup i took your idea for this lol

4 Likes

It would be funny if she walked past the pet store, just to see the “ugly” babbeh getting adopted.

7 Likes

Brown color superiority finally recognized. Aaaand now it’s the villain. Doh. Darn monkey’s paw.

9 Likes

I like the whole sketties temporarily sterilising the mares thing. I did something like that, but it’s treats instead.

5 Likes

Shame she’ll learn nothing from this, but the short term Fuck You is good enough

10 Likes

How would it work with an educational component?

3 Likes

“Cold times coming. Don’t have babies! Cold times coming! Tummy hurties soon!”

5 Likes

Oh, she might be have a litter twice as large as normal. The thing about if a person that needs to take birth control get off it has a higher chance of having twins is true.

3 Likes

I was going to say have “No babbehs for bad mummahs” written at the bottom of the sketti bowl but of course, Fluffies can’t read.

Maybe have the machine tell them they’re bad Fluffies for giving up their own kid for food. I’ll workshop it

7 Likes

What if she gets pregnant with so many foals that she can’t give birth to them?

3 Likes

I wonder if anyone’s ever thought of keeping a fluffy on their version of the pill for so long that their chances of a fluffsplosion-level litter get almost inevitable, then cut the meds and knock ‘em up just to see what happens.

4 Likes

…we need to do that. Ask for requests and monkey paw them up.

2 Likes

Its better this way that why ya shitty mare! Suffer till u die mentally without any foals!

2 Likes

WHOMP
WHOMP!

2 Likes

Love how it’s only the bad mummahs that are affected!

1 Like

A unique take on an otherwise bleak machine. I love the outcome is still the same for the mother.

1 Like

This is pretty genius if ask me. The guys running the machines get good-tempered and natured fluffy foals,(for the most part) while slowly killing the bad fluffy population that have horrible personalities.

1 Like

Trackers inside the flavor packets or something like that to follow the fluffy oh wait!!
Neon tags that since they are so messy leave a trail you can follow by black light used by people to remove nests from property both humanely and inhumanely