Boopco Special Foal-4-Sketti Machine (by Booperino)

My take on foal-4-sketti machines. taking unwanted foals while keeping the feral population in check by secretly giving the ferals contraceptives :stuck_out_tongue:

88 Likes

foal-into-sketti machines
Sike! its actually a foal recovery machine!

Delightfully devilish, @Booperino !

14 Likes

it is not false advertisement if it is giving sketties for foals :3c

15 Likes

Very similar to how I have them pictured in my world. I’m sure the others existed in some places as well but would have quickly been sabotaged and caused public outrage.

3 Likes

Feeding the feral population AND providing new homes for their foals?

What is this, a machine for HUGBOXERS?

10 Likes

“Why fwuffy nu can ma’e babbehs? Am bad fwuffy???”

“Dummeh mawe nu gib babbehs! Ged sowwy hoofsies an’ go 'way!”

I like this idea quite a bit for this.

6 Likes

5 Likes

whatever happens to the ferals after they eat the sketties is out of Boopcos hands :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Fwuffy gib dummeh babbeh fo’ nummies bud den coon-munstah gib fwuffy wowstest nummy owwies

Fluffy that is very racist and I will stomp your face in for your transgressions

Huu huu huu go fuckies yo’sewf

4 Likes

It’s outsourcing the breeding for a pet shop.

3 Likes

Its pretty good in concept and an interesting take on the old Skettie grinder machines. My only recommendations would be the shorter aspect of birth control (keep in mind, in real life its 1 pill every day for 21 days, then skip 7 days). Maybe 30-60 days might be a bit more realistic (and gives enough time for the machines to be more actively used). Also the foal itself, idk if they would be able to use the hamster style bottle without a rubber nipple on it (consider if they’re still on milk, they’re still developing and probably risk a choking hazard on the milk flow from that). But (from a writing pov) those are my only suggestions.

The idea itself is good and a nice break from the dark ghoulishness of the foal grinder concept (where they use the foal for the sketties itself, making a dark cannibalism theme, preying on their desperation). Though I do wonder what is next for a foal in this process. Do Chirpies who still have their eyes closed go to a milk donor? What about Talkies/Weanlings who are more aware they were abandoned? Do they go through a form of therapy? I think you could probably go through a whole process comic on this topic and really expand it more.

Great Job overall.

5 Likes

Thanks! I went for a more fantastical six month thing, but i think the 30 60 days do sound better yeah. (and yeah, i wasnt thinking much on the bottle lol)

I was thinking what happens to the foal next depends on the shelter, since the box is more a tool than anything, but i like that idea of having different types of treatment for dif types of “donation”

2 Likes

Perhaps you can expand on that. Is this shelter a specific brand of shelter? If so then maybe the next step is to do sort of a “factory tour” of sorts. Discussing the various methods this specific one does with their rescues, the cost of saving each foal, the success rates etc. (like Boopco is trying to persuade more shelters to adopt it, based on current successes).

4 Likes

Another thought is that you could follow a specific foal from abandonment, rescue, and adoption; while going through the method of the Boopco certified shelters. Perhaps in the point of view of the foal , or through an omnipotent narrator.

4 Likes

Oh hey maybe we can build a home-made one of these for our breeding WDYW. That’s a free source of revenue right there!

But it is very much a good idea, I approve.

7 Likes

Love your take on this :heart:
It’s clever and very you, Boop

4 Likes

fuck you. unabuseboxes your foal4sketti machine

2 Likes

unabuses your boxes

4 Likes

unboxes your face

… this is not what I ordered. I think I should probably call the fluffy-cops

2 Likes

Goddamn, that’s good. I was expecting the abuse kind of foals for sketties machine.

2 Likes