Unsought Part 1 (By Labcoat)

Being good has its price.

Trying to get back into the habit of drawing, the holidays have made work a bit mad. Still figured I would start with a short project.

Unsought part 2

115 Likes

Someone’s getting eaten.

20 Likes

I would fights kangaroos and dingoes simultaneously to protect such a good Mummah.

IMHO, the fluffy pony is a creature of pure love at it’s core.

14 Likes

Ah the simple minded love of good Fluffies, unable to understand why the babbehs who make everything better aren’t making things better.

Someone should write a story about that

I’m gonna guess at least one kid starves and mum reluctantly eats them to make milk. Bonus points if it’s one of her own kids and the missing mummah arrives to save her brood from the “munstah mare”

13 Likes

He returns! Excited for Part 2.

Also, will we see more of Fate of Brownie?

My money is on the mare getting derped from malnutrition and the foals dying helplessly after the father doesn’t come back one day.

7 Likes

Oh yes, the next two chapters are sketched out. I didn’t want to start back up with that seeing how much there is to draw.
I might do a few more short projects or single pictures but I am working on it in between.

8 Likes

Poor things. This is my favorite kind of story though, where the fluffies are too sweet and stupid to get by in the real world where huggies don’t fix everything - well, can’t get by without horrible suffering first, anyway.

7 Likes

Cool to have you back , but still waiting on a update to the brownie/ loc ness story

The dingo would not fight you, but it would eat those foals. Dingoes love to eat babies.

3 Likes

I’m more wonder where the three foals mother is and if someone is gonna fight over them.

2 Likes

Ah, the sweet chime of impending doom on a group of naive fluffies.

Altruism biting someone in the ass is always a good recipe for sad

And that’s when the cannibalism started

Those new babbehs either belong to a herd mummah who is gonna hear them like a beacon and these two are gonna get the beatdown of a century for being babbeh stealers by some toughie herd bois

OR

Shes gonna run out of miwkies or daddeh is gonan go missing one day and priorities must take effect, new babbehs go numnumnunmnumnunumnunmunm.

1 Like

unm… as far as I remember, after 8 days they were already selling them in stores, I guess they shouldn’t drink milk for more than 10 or 12 days.

But I think there is another problem that a “daddyh” mentioned once, once they finish the milk, they will need to eat the same as the rest and that is going to be a burden.

(google traductor)

50 bucks says shes snaps

sally watching how a mare strugles with only 8 chirpies

3 Likes

Awwh yis, I love your art. Happy you back. uwu

1 Like

Good to see you back in action :slight_smile: I can tell this is a good intro because I already want to see what happens next. Will mummah nurse herself to death, or will something unexpected and deranged happen?

1 Like