Unsought part 2 (By Labcoat)

Easy come, Easy go.

This will be the last page of this story for now. I may return to it in the future as I have several fun ideas where to go with it but that is for another time.

Sorry if the pages are too dark. I wanted to keep it readable but its dark at night so yeah.

128 Likes

Dude’s throwing away perfectly good food

23 Likes

There are worse ways to go, all things considered.

6 Likes

Two died fast deaths, and the last has a chance. No matter how small. Still, good on the father for solving the problem without a peep. Hopefully he can maintain his silence.

9 Likes

Oof, that one saying daddy for the first time, love it.

Also, wonder if he got the correct blue one…

7 Likes

Cause the problem, solve the problem

3 Likes

Really good short story :ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Think it’s the Iack of sIeep. NormaIIy i’d Iaugh at this…

Think its the pathetic ‘Daddeh!’ between chirps that got me. ~Yawn~
Going to sIeep.

5 Likes

It’s a hard choice, maybe not the right one, but the one that made sense to him in that moment.

Of course now he’s left three corpses out in the open with a direct line back to his den. And a missing mother still unaccounted for

8 Likes

Oh shit! A stallion kind enough to save abandoned foals but smart enough to kill them before they kill his entire family. Must be from personal experience.

7 Likes

He realized that being generous and kind with your resorces might feel good in the moment, but not long term. If you don’t have it, you can’t give it, even if you want to do so.

3 Likes

So does that mean were finally getting a new Fate of Brownie page?

1 Like

Its kinda leave the question if those foals were intentional left by the original mother to die or she just went off to look for food and something happens and never returned after. :thinking:

2 Likes

Solid daddeh actions tbh :shrug:

if mummah dies his actual babbehs likely die with her in time so, gotta take measure the miwkie thiefs gotta go, wether they are intentional miwkie theifs or not.

Could be worse, they could have ended as poopie mummies or enfie pals.

1 Like

It’s the smartest thing I’ve ever seen a fluffy do, well, he could eat them, but it would make him sad.

2 Likes

I sure hope he waited too long to do this

It was (seemingly) his first word which makes it even funnier.

4 Likes

DAMN! It was worth the wait for sure. I think this is a genuine fluffy tragedy that isn’t a result of stupidity. Very cool :+1:

3 Likes

Would be ironic if he comes home to her passing from the overdue stressed on her body.