Urban Fluffy 5 [by: FallenAngel]

fluff24-layer

Be careful what you wish for.

Previous

89 Likes

Oh no!

3 Likes

Yeap! But this is a prequel for a future story.

4 Likes

All I can think of is Gr1m_1’s fluffy control unit and carrot in her future

2 Likes

Lock the bugger in a pen with a hundred horny smarties doped up on aphrodisiacs.

“Oh, you want a special friend, huh? Then here! Have all the special friends in the world! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!”

4 Likes

Hmmm…
Y’know, that might not actually be a good idea, lil lady :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This fluffy is very lucky it hasn’t run into a bunch of bored teenagers.
#deweggiffication
#deeyeballification
#dejawification
#happyfuncigaretteburns
#happylyebath
#gasolineisburniewawa
#sorrymatchies
#worstestburniehurties
#fuckinghilarious

1 Like

Feel bad for her since yeah, loneliness and isolation arr hard for humans as we’re social creatures. But fluffies are hyper-social, so it’s that much worse!

I do wonder: how many folks differentiate between special friends and just finding another fluffy to have sex with? Hrm … That’s a community post I guess…

2 Likes

There we are going to get pregnant to the silly and then complain because there are no nummies, I want to see how that fluffy ends

2 Likes

I mean… she is cute, she is very cute! But we know she doesn’t only want company, when starving the best thing to do is bring babies to the world, sounds like a fool-proof plan…
For what it seems I’m betting she is getting a smarty?

2 Likes

You spawned a whole topic out of me, @FallenAngel007.

1 Like

I’m thinking being alone, hungry, desparate and lacking probably exacerbates other needs/wants.

2 Likes

#BadGwoupEnfies

Well psrt of it yes sadly, but thats not her actual path…just part of it…until then its :shushing_face:

It will be revealed when the time comes.

1 Like

Really? :no_mouth: Wow!

Well she is those few fluffy who gets something on the later of her life and thats gonna be soon.

1 Like