Watermelon (toofymunstah)

Id gladly give her a new home or help her find one.

4 Likes

To be fair by the logic I seen in plenty stories, that foal could grow up to make some REALLY pretty foals.

5 Likes

sigh I can’t adopt every fluffy I see but Watermelon is gorgeous and her little baby is cute. Great artwork here, love it

4 Likes

Pulls up chucks them in the back of the car and drives them off to have Huggies and wuv

4 Likes

well she did pass the racism check
so i would say she is adoptabl-oh wait is that an infected right back leg?forget what i said
veterinarians are expensive af

3 Likes

Ohh I love her! I’d take her and her lil babbeh home :sob:

3 Likes

No, you see id take her. That way as I breed my other fluff’s if one has a “monster babbeh” than surely this one would still love it. Easier for the breeder

3 Likes

good point,a mare that loves all babbehs is valuable on itself

4 Likes

Just chop it off and hope for the best XD

2 Likes

nice to finally see a brown foal not treated like a martyr

2 Likes

I’d take them if nobody else did first. This kind of unconditional love is a rare treasure in the fluffyverse, one that must be protected no matter what.

2 Likes

Thank you!

That one good mother who appears once every two blue moons that loves even poopy babies and fate is cruel. Darn.

2 Likes

Nice colors, id breed her out she might flip a healthy profit, the poopie babbeh can stay it will keep her happy while she goes through the pregnancy, its not getting food tho im not wasting profits it can num poopies thats what he was born for anyway it will keep mummahs breeding pen clean.

1 Like

Hm … take her home and breed her to see if she has any luck with good foals while watching her raise her brown babeh

2 Likes

An actual turd baby.

2 Likes

Watermelon would make a great nursery mare. She should be picked up by a breeder for help around the place

4 Likes

Toofy, would you object to me writing a story about Watermelon and her baby? She’s so dang cute and a good mummah… My brain keep coming back to her.

4 Likes

Not at all- if you do write and post it please let me know, I’d love to see it!

3 Likes

Did so

https://fluffy-community.com/t/a-daddy-for-watermelon-by-randomuserperson-based-on-watermelon-by-toofymunstah/57322

2 Likes